Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

these are my thoughts only so if you read this just act on it i dont want any bs replies against it

FIRST OFF. to those who checkout my journal and show love by INTERACTING thanks. for those who surf my shit just to look at my pics KICK ROCK. so i should see my views start to go way down to almost non existant.thanks guys!!!

HEHEHE! I have posted things like this in my own journals, just (seemingly) out of the blue. I, for one, have enjoyed this journal and plan to keep doing so. This is me MMOFB, lol. :rofl:

Beans I still don't know what MTOFB means the ganja wont let me think alot of new people that have joined up lately hardly have time to read back through a 10 page journal and use pics asd a measuring stick for ourselves and depending on the pics ill decide if its good enough to read through because we see alot of journals that have gone silent after mistakes in them grows and if all someones plants bud rotted I dont wanna go read through their journal just an example yours is a great journal and im envious of those reflectors I want some

Good eye Chiefin I didnt even notice that but hows your white strains growing? I guess ill take a lookjust so many pages and I hate to just jump in and not read it all I like the start as much as the finish besides the smoke but I like to see setups, equipment and the things us great growers do to make it work in the weirdest spots.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom