Big Bomb - CFL Lighting

Re: Big Bomb from Bomb seeds cfl lighting

hey guys sorry about this late reply lol i got really busy yesterday but here is todays update lol

so Day 7 /8

so she seems to be doing well the 2 embryo leaves are looking good a healthy another week or so and i should be ready to transplant
ionshs.jpg
2m65tgl.jpg
2rpwjlj.jpg

hope everyone is enjoying my grow so anyone with comments or what ever is fully welcome :p

Day 9

she is looking strong not stretching at all leaves are looking great her stem is getting thicker and stronger starting a feed of nutes in the next few days i am using a 20-20-20 all purpose mix but i only use half of what the dose says on the bottle lol worked well last time so hopefully it works again anyway here are todays pics any feedback at all is welcome hope you guys are enjoying my grow so far lol

euro9c.jpg
2dl0lfp.jpg
vwwqdy.jpg
25u33nd.jpg
f0p575.jpg

I would wait a bit, when you transfer into a new pot there will be nutrient rich soil that the plant will have to use already and the plants could be a little bigger. I waited to start adding nutes til the fourth week and did so at 1/4 strength but I was being extra cautious I guess. Just my opinion.

I would not give nutrients to a seedling that small, far to easy to damage a small seedling with nutrients. I would wait until your plant is 4-5 inches tall and has 5 nodes of growth before introducing 1/4 strength nutrients to it.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

2 42w CFL bulbs are not providing nearli enough light for a grow room that size. recommended is 1100-1600 lumens per square foot. just a heads up, it will present a problem later in your grow[/QUOTE

I'm running 6, 23w / 100w equivalent cfls each bulb is or has (not sure the correct grammar)5000k . i have 9600 lumens total, for a 6 sq ft floor space, the area is roughly 7 ft tall. I keep my lights an inch or two away from my transplanted already germinated seeds (4), i used an organic potting mix....any advise. I'm am a quite confused as to how often i should be watering them and wanting to know if am giving them enough light or to little?ill put a pic up shortly

Legal notice and disclaimer:All posts here in are fictitious and should be taken as such. All photos and images are sourced from external sources and are not my own. I have no knowledge of any illegal or legal growing of any controlled substances under any local, state, or federal law. With this disclaimer, that all my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America will not be infringed upon by any government agency as I do not consent to giving up these rights at any time. I will continue to reserve my right to privacy, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Back
Top Bottom