Big Bongs

the thing about big bongs is that you can ice it, and there's enough water and ice to not melt for a while, and if you exhale right as the smoke is getting to your mouth, you'll inhale straight smoke... and the smoke is cooooollld for the WHOLE session... if your 8-10"'s water is staying cold the whole session, you don't smoke like me... lol, not to brag or n e thing, but I have a 9", and it doesn't compare to my homemade bamboo 3"er... i make an exception for this 3 footer... i normally hate 2' and above, but i used the bamboo in my gf's backyard, and it wasn't very thick, so i made it longer to compensate... it's got about the size chamber of a 18" glass bong... and that's my favorite size...

I knew you would reply to this lol...

HAHAHAHA... but yeah... i don't like 2' and above cuz the smoke gets stale before it even gets to your mouth... at around 14-20" you can't even feel the smoke go in... but most likely, if the bowl is packed fat enough (allowing more weed to burn) then you'll cough, unless your a bong fiend like me... i prefer not to use small bongs unless with only 2 people chillin on the couch, cuz i prefer ice water, or rather water ice... cuz it melts in the middle of a session, and smells bad real quick... and i like pulling harder on a bong with more water pressure... it's a satisfying feeling...

I guess the main things is my little bongs milk instantly and I mean milk. So 1, Ive never seen a big bong milk like that, maybe thats just me but I have seen a lot of big bongs, and 2 like some other people said you dont have to inhale all that air before the smoke gets to you.

I love big bongs. I built a four footer out of flower vase, it has a pull stem carb, and six chambers. I have yet to find someone that can fill all the chambers up and clear it, and I doubt that I will. As most of you said that big bongs are better on occasions, I totaly agree. On average I use my four footer once for every quater I buy, which is about once a week.

Back
Top Bottom