Big Bud #2 Hydro DWC 600Watt HPS Grow

Here is the bud report of the 4 BigBud#2 plants I harvested last week.

Plant1 = 91g dried and trimmed
Plant2 = 102g dried and trimmed
Plant3 = 89g dried and trimmed
Plant4 = 102g dried and trimmed
4 Plant TOTAL = 384 grams

The smell is intense (skunky) the smoke is smooth. The high strength is about a 7 and lasts 45minutes to 1 hour. overall I give it a solid 8.
I would have liked more weight(125g/plant) and bud density. I think I can get 150g/plant with only 3 plants in flower at a time which I'm doing right now. only 3 plants in flower. I'm also testing the effect big bud has, as I'm not going to use it with the 3 currently in flower but I am going to increase the amount of base nutes I use and I will still be using pro-tekt and bud candy.
Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I will keep this journal going until the 3 plants currently in flower are harvested so keep watching :)

Nice just 64 grams shy of a pound. Nice journal man. Have you started up your next grow to keep the cycle going? Got to love the DM nutes.

Nice just 64 grams shy of a pound. Nice journal man. Have you started up your next grow to keep the cycle going? Got to love the DM nutes.

thanks bro, yea i put 3 females in flower 10 days ago. i really like DM nutes, with the 3 in flower i'm not using big bud but i'm goin to increase the DM I use

Day 10 of flower TDS=890ppm @ 75 F

DSC086881.JPG

DSC086891.JPG

DSC086902.JPG

DSC086921.JPG

DSC087042.JPG

DSC087061.JPG

Yeah just harvested myself last Monday put exactly one zip in the jars so ill be able to see how much weight I'm losing during the cure. Can't wait to have the perfect nugs though.

Final numbers of the 3 BigBud#2 plants.

Plant1 = 79g dried and trimmed
Plant2 = 112g dried and trimmed
Plant3 = 110g dried and trimmed
3 Plant TOTAL = 301 grams

Please move to completed journals, thanks for watching!
:thanks:

Nice job. I have an idea that might help. Put screens in your pipes right were the water pours out of to add more oxygen to the water that feeds the plants, sort of like the ones in most kitchen sinks.

Have you tried low stress training to get 11+ colas per plant?

Back
Top Bottom