Big Bud - Day 63

OzbudboY

So i was just about to start flushing this plant at the start of week 10, possibly flushing for 1-2 weeks. Today i noticed some new fresh white pistils and im not sure what this means. I thought she was ready for harvest and now im re thinking it. What does everyone else think, is she ready?

IMG_20160219_131506638.jpg

IMG_20160219_131121283.jpg

IMG_20160219_131053884.jpg

IMG_20160219_131039100_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160219_130959597.jpg

I grew that plant and myself would give it a couple more weeks and see if you could get those tric's to turn more of a amber color. good luck, looking good.

My first harvest of Sativas did that, too. They got a second wind and started foxtailing, which is not necessarily a bad thing. That just means it's adding more buds. But there comes a time when you have to call an end to the harvest, because you won't get a whole lot more. Check the firmness of the buds, too. If they feel very firm and are about 90% amber, then harvest. (I never DID see the trics turn amber, just cloudy).

Yes, its definitely fox tailing, big difference this morning. I just dont want to lose potency. And now i dont know when i'm going to start flushing

Follow your intuition. If the Intuition and the lady with the foxtails are telling you to harvest, then HARVEST! Don't over-think this. You can always harvest the ripest buds, do a test dry and smoke, then proceed from there.

I have had that issue once or twice. You have to go by the trics even though she is getting some more growth, them trics are rapidly aging.:peacetwo:

issue? Is this an issue? I dont see many amber at all. Wouldn't this be a good thing that it is still growing so late?

Follow your intuition. If the Intuition and the lady with the foxtails are telling you to harvest, then HARVEST! Don't over-think this. You can always harvest the ripest buds, do a test dry and smoke, then proceed from there.

No ambers and still some clear. And white pistils still. will the white pistils all turn brown, thats what i'm waiting for

Back
Top Bottom