Big Bud & Green Crack Grow Journal with Pics

Madness in the tent

DSC_1802.JPG

DSC_1798.JPG

Congrats on the harvest (harvests?)! Which one(s) did you harvest?
Hello HashGirl, thanks for dropping by
The fat ones in the middle are Big Bud, the thinner ones either side are Green Crack
Had to put off harvest because of a mini heatwave, so I have not done final trim, in order to stop them drying too quickly
The last plant in a pot is Green Crack which I'm just gonna leave until it is more done than a very done thing
The Chunky Skunk under the lamp will be a clone donor in a week or so, I've got plenty of time and space now

Last post on this thread

Green Crack is well worth a grow; the smoke is very heady and vibrant and the flavour is a light, weedy funk and I can feel Sativa genetics for sure - the best since SharksBreath [discontinued]
Big Bud is more of a cuddle-up movie smoke with my girlfriend on the sofa
They were both nice to grow, reasonable yield and a very pleasing harvest - all good

Thank you @CoffeeShopSeeds

Congrats on the harvest, Grow! Interesting info about the Big Bud. I won 4 Big Bud XL seeds from @George from The Vault last year and was hoping for a more cerebral high from them.

Hey @Melville Hobbes - how's it goin'?
Just opened a jar of this Green Crack from last year - it's very kind bud
Hey Roy, it's going pretty well here. Just waiting anxiously for a new light to show up.
I have to say, I've never tried Green Crack. I guess the name kind of put me off. If I recall correctly it's mostly sativa?
PS Sorry about butting heads with Em in that poor guy's thread. I hope we didn't scare him off.

Hey Roy, it's going pretty well here. Just waiting anxiously for a new light to show up.
I have to say, I've never tried Green Crack. I guess the name kind of put me off. If I recall correctly it's mostly sativa?
PS Sorry about butting heads with Em in that poor guy's thread. I hope we didn't scare him off.
Hi Mel - [Green Crack] all the labels say sativa, but it grows squat if you top it and buds up fine at 50cm
Once you've tried it, it's a keeper
/ Yeah, it happens but I'll be around to offer encouragement

Hi Mel - [Green Crack] all the labels say sativa, but it grows squat if you top it and buds up fine at 50cm
Once you've tried it, it's a keeper
/ Yeah, it happens but I'll be around to offer encouragement
What kind of effects do you get from it? I usually have problems with the ones that make your heart race.
Thanks, I'll do my best to stop making work for you.

Back
Top Bottom