Big Bud & Green Crack Grow Journal with Pics

All of the Big Bud (@CoffeeShopSeeds) have produced tap roots overnight, the Green Crack took longer; but basically we have a grow on - 5/6
The Grape (photo) - It looks fabulous, just not ideal for my setup, too big and holding up switching the light to 18
I ain't complaining
DSC_0079.JPG

I had six Big Bud in the backyard last Summer and was very happy all around with them. So much so I ordered more Big Bud seeds which I will be starting in a few weeks. They seemed to do a little bit better against bud rot which I had a lot of this summer moreso then the other strain that I had also grown. The Big Bud (7 feet) plants were much shorter than the Bubblegum plants which were about 10 ft tall.

Hello Big Bud
Note: I went directly to coco this time, no plugs
DSC_0939.JPG

So I now have Grape at week 14 getting heavy, some autos at 4 weeks and 5/6 auto seedlings
Plan to pop the next lot in three weeks or so
Growings is happy :cool:
Fantastic, you going to do a coco run?
I have a couple recommendations before you fill your pots if you want them.
It works in soil aswell, but I'm a coconut. Hehe
Coco for the win. :thumb:

Stay safe
B8ll

Go on, I'm all ears buddy...
Microbes and fungi my friend.
I infuse an army to take care of and feed my roots.
What nutrients are you using?
I put Bokashi ,insect frass ( Frass & Dazzle ) and mycorrhizae in the coco.
I sprinkle it in layers in the pot ,then spray with b1 or kelp mixed in water.
It's in my Gorilla Glue clone thread.
Everything you need to know about babies and vegging in there.
Also I love air pots but bags are great aswell.
Here is a couple pics of the stuff I use.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220303-101707_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-101644_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-101636_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-101625_Chrome.jpg

Canna nutes
Hmm, can't get most of that stuff over here but I do use Myco and Kelp
I could add in some blood/fish/bone meal, but I suspect that would just cause problems with pH, Bill?
Zon has bokashi and you should be able to order insect frass aswell.
Most insect frass is loaded with millions of microbes any brand available should work great.
Don't put into the coco nutrients or anything that can fek with your nutrition regime.
The beauty of coco you control what they eat and when.
None of that oh the soil has this or that so maby I add this bullshit.
Coco ,microbes and fungi all you need in your pots to grow monsters.
@Budlove and @Jon both run it in their pots with great success.
Roots are key, this will keep them healthy and happy.

Stay safe
Bill

Zon has bokashi and you should be able to order insect frass aswell.
Most insect frass is loaded with millions of microbes any brand available should work great.
Don't put into the coco nutrients or anything that can fek with your nutrition regime.
The beauty of coco you control what they eat and when.
None of that oh the soil has this or that so maby I add this bullshit.
Coco ,microbes and fungi all you need in your pots to grow monsters.
@Budlove and @Jon both run it in their pots with great success.
Roots are key, this will keep them healthy and happy.

Stay safe
Bill
G'day mate - had a look on Zon and no, not available on .uk
Decided I'm not gonna risk doing anything different this time round as it's a sponsored grow

Just for the record...
Seeds courtesy of @CoffeeShopSeeds

80cm x 80cm x 160cm Tent
@Mars Hydro TS1000
PLUS 2 x 120w Grow/Bloom FS burps + IR/UV = 390w total at full whack or +/- 50w/sq ft
Lights 18/6 - 16/8 depending on temps summer/winter, though I do 12/12 from seed SOG occasionally
Steady 22-25°C RH 60-70%
Coco & Myco only
Quick autos - 3L pots (this grow)
Bigger autos - 5L pots
Photos - 10L cloth pots
Nutes - Canna 2-4ml/L throughout + 1 Rhizo, 2 Zyme, 2 Boost; PK13/14 weeks 3 and 5 of flower, pH 5.8-6.2
1-2 doses of Kelp tea 5-3-8 if any yellowing occurs - some like more K/Fe than A/B alone delivers
Water/flush 3-5 days when pistils turn - I harvest a little earlier than most for the buzz
48 hrs dark before light trim, hang, then trim again and paper bag method until ready for the jar

Any questions?
Thanks for looking in

We have 100% success rate with both the Big Bud and Green Crack, 6 new babies which will go into the tent Sun/Mon when I will be back with an update
Full marks @CoffeeShopSeeds 100% feminized autoflower cannabis seeds
I will be in touch, going to put another 3-5 x Jack Herer in 3 weeks and bingo - we have a perpetual grow

Potted up today
I usually use fibre pots for seedlings and then just plonk them in coco - today I was reminded why I usually do that... lol
Anyway, they are in their 3L pots and in the tent with a dose of 1ml/L CaMg; 1.5ml/L A&B; 2ml/L Rhizo
I prepared 1L of distilled water with 10ml of Phosphoric pH down to about pH 2.0 - makes adjusting accurately much easier, not that I am at all fussy, any more than the plants are, just good to know where you're at
Lightly watered in a circle around them to bed the roots in
Love this stage, you know roots are building and the plant will shortly go wild :cool:

DSC_0962.JPG

hedafart_perspective.JPG

Back
Top Bottom