Big Bud Photos: Start Date 1 April

Hey @800W-GROWER -, sorry to highjack your thread here......Harley rider, when you say "I plant my germinate seed", what do you mean? A lot of guys swear that autos shouldnt be germinated in paper towel. We already know that they're super picky if you try to transplant them, so I can see this being true. I'm presently part of a group of friends on here growing Jack Herer autos. Their was originally 9 of us. Well call it a friendly experiment lol. I've got some experience yes, but my auto seed never made it past 1" tall. Take it from me.....for what it's worth lol.....
With autos......simplify. something about the Ruderalis gene that doesn't like it's roots touched. Whether they be microscopic in a paper towel or in a 10 gallon pail, autos always seem to suffer. Always start an auto in its finish sized pot. Also, YES, all autos should flip themselves between 25-40 days......SHOULD lol. I have always done my autos under 20-4 light, but you could do anywhere from 12/12 to 24/0.

Ok now back to work lol......
Night guys!
I always, every time germ in a paper towel with my autos. It honestly depends on genetics. Some strains approve and some dont. But out of every auto ive grown, ive had a couple plants turn out fugly as hell haha but still grow beasters. They almost top themselves, its really weird. I actually have one right now as an example i can post when i get home.

Great congrats on the harvest! Your pictures help me judging my first harvest should be in around 2 weeks. I like the way I could see your buds packing weight the last 2 weeks!

Great congrats on the harvest! Your pictures help me judging my first harvest should be in around 2 weeks. I like the way I could see your buds packing weight the last 2 weeks!
Yeah,despite the issues I had,she budded well,better than expected. This time im making sure she dont dry quick . EDIT. I have now trimmed the buds,looking sweet.

turned out great

turned out great,too. got lovely smell and taste. got 5 large jars left. in fact,enough to last till at least april next yr.
Wow that's wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom