Big Bud Photos: Start Date 1 April

HOPE YOU`RE RIGHT!!
Forgot to tell you that you shouldn't have the jars full of bud to the top. If you can make adjustments to try to have some space in the jar to prevent the buds compacting if it s still moist. This is also said in many harvest articles

Forgot to tell you that you shouldn't have the jars full of bud to the top. If you can make adjustments to try to have some space in the jar to prevent the buds compacting if it s still moist. This is also said in many harvest articles
There is a bit of room im the jars,but will take out some for more room.! thx the buds are dry.

There is a bit of room im the jars,but will take out some for more room.! thx the buds are dry.

I don't understand why you re teasing us like that hahahaha give us the weight bruh

okay, flash.the count is in. My efforts have produced 330 grams, 11 .75 oz. I expected more than that. But,im happy.

okay, flash.the count is in. My efforts have produced 330 grams, 11 .75 oz. I expected more than that. But,im happy.
Wow can't believe it! Seems that I didn't manage to figure their size well through pictures! Sorry if I made you home more! Hopefully the buds look wonderful so it is 330g of premium quality buds which is very good! Congrats on the harvest and my bad again for the bad estimation

Wow can't believe it! Seems that I didn't manage to figure their size well through pictures! Sorry if I made you home more! Hopefully the buds look wonderful so it is 330g of premium quality buds which is very good! Congrats on the harvest and my bad again for the bad estimation
No worries. Still,Ive a nice clone on flower now. She`s gonna be a beauty. If you consider the buds I cut off earlier it would have been over 12 oz. :D

Back
Top Bottom