Big Budda's Guerrilla Grow Purple Bud & Early Skunk Auto

The Copper idea is IMO going to be the best
I used them pellets to protect plants and I remeber after rain or id had a batch of slugs/snails the blue would be smeared over the dirt and they did kind of melt
Hey im sure this will be fun :passitleft:

Ok guys just a quick update. Didnt make it out to the site today but i definatly will tomorrow. Have the missus out picking me up a few bits while shopping;). As for using copper to deter the slugs, well i have been doin some research on it and it seems that the copper only deters snails. Oddly enough the slugs just go right accross it. I am posting a link to a youtube video for anyone who might be interested in it. But for me i think i will just have to stick to the pellets for now.

Ok guys made it out to the site today and the little girl is doing just fine.It has only been 4 days but Here are some pics anyway.

I also said i would talk a little about the gangsta drip system i got. Well let me tell you it might not be the prettiest in the world but it sure works just fine. Basicly all it is is a gravity fed 2 litre bottle with some aquarium air pipe coming from the lid. I have a mini clamp at the end and this is for controling the drip speed. Ths tighter the clamp the slower the drip. Pretty basic but it works. At the moment with the current drip setting, 2 litres of water will last roughly 3 and a half days.

I also took some animal precautions by installing some wire mesh around her. After all you can never be to careful.

Thats all for now folks. She seems to be doing real well so fingers crossed she will grow big and strong.

URGENT HELP NEEDED...

For those who are following my grow i need honest opinions urgently.
I have just been to the site today to set up a bigger water tank for the drip system as i am away for a while and to my astonishment and shock my plant had been topped and lower leaves removed. Now any time i went to the site i made sure i was not followed. I even waited for a while before going to the exact location and just watched and listened and never heard anyone. But to me it looks like someone done it and it had to have been someone who knows what they are doing. I need you guys to give me your thoughts on this. Ye be the judge. Take a look at the pics. Was it slugs or was it a person.

Hey guys so here is the story. i have been away for the last 2 weeks on vacation. Before i went i checked on the plant just out of curiosity and let me tell you it was near gone. It was definatly an animal of some sort as all that was left was stalk and one set of young leaves. It had taken the fan leaves and knawed at the stem. I didnt wait to take pictures as i just grabbed it and took it home. Well what was left. I will post pics tomorrow to show what its like now. I also ordered these babys from the good guys over at Sensi Seeds before i left. So in order to save whats left of the growing season i will be germing these babys tomorrow. More updates tomorrow.

Ok so here is the purple bud now. I have transplanted it in my garden and it started growing again. Not the prettiest plant in the world but hey i will take it.

And here is the start of the early skunk auto.
Started the germing today, nothing special about it. Just the tried and tested paper towel method.

Ok so not much info to tell on Ugly Betty but on the Early Skunk side of things, all seeds popped and are now in the seedling tray. So its just a matter of waiting for them to show themselves which i hope should be in a day or two.

Ok quick update. 3 of the 5 early skunk auto sprouted the other 2 were duds. So 2 of them have been transplanted to a new site with ugly betty who after a seriously rough start in live has defied the odds and is doing rather well. Couple of pics of ugly betty and the 2 skunk autos.

Thats it for now folks. More updates soon.

Recent update on the girls. Its been a week since i checked the site last and not much to report on the early skunk front. Both plants are doing well considering the recent rain we have had lately. But ugly betty on the other hand, well she aint so ugly anymore. It amazes me how strong and rezilient this plant strain is. Within a week she has flourished. What a cracking looking plant she is turning out to be. She smells fantastic to. Here is some eye candy.

Update. All plants doing well at this point. Ugly betty is outstanding. She has just shown signs of flowering but let me tell you she is huge. Currently stans at 5 feet. The 3 early skung are growing nicely 2. Heres some pics.

More to come in the following days.

Ok so went out and got myself some nutrients for flowering. Started with bio biizz bio bloom, then advanced nutrients big bud and also scored a free sample bottle of plagrons sugar royal. Not sure on the sugar royal as it is mainly nitrogen with amino acids but it is suppose to be fed to the plant at flowering so im gonna give it a shot and see what happens.

Ok so went out and got myself some nutrients for flowering. Started with bio biizz bio bloom, then advanced nutrients big bud and also scored a free sample bottle of plagrons sugar royal. Not sure on the sugar royal as it is mainly nitrogen with amino acids but it is suppose to be fed to the plant at flowering so im gonna give it a shot and see what happens.
Hey BB your garden is sure strong! Man those girls got some bones. I thought for sure someone was effing with you topping and pruning earlier. Stupid critters! Good grow and journal, it's a little lonely being new, but it's good to give back. I know you're not new just been away. Welcome back.

Hey BB your garden is sure strong! Man those girls got some bones. I thought for sure someone was effing with you topping and pruning earlier. Stupid critters! Good grow and journal, it's a little lonely being new, but it's good to give back. I know you're not new just been away. Welcome back.
Hey stoneotter yeh its been lonely on here lately. Not like it used to be years ago. But hey theres always someone who likes a good read. Yeh the girls are doing fine. Im just back from the site so couple of pics in a few mins. Thanks for coming on board.

Back
Top Bottom