Big Budda's - Pure Power Plant - Extreme Buget Grow

big budda

Hello
:420:

Its good to be finally back with another grow.
Iv been doing some research over the past while and every time i check out forums about growing weed,the same questions always come up.
Such as:

What gear do you need.

What size grow box/cabinet.

How much will it cost..etc etc.

So i have decided to do an extreme budget grow.And when i say BUDGET i mean budget.

So that in mind,this is what i got.

Seeds: Nirvana Seeds (PPP).

Nutrients: A cheap bottle of standard nutrients with decent npk and trace elements.

Flower Pot and some compost.

A daylight cfl light bulb.

And a simple little seedling box that has been painted Matt white on the inside.

And that is it.

Total Price of items so far..€35 or ($46/£28) depends on where you are from.

Like i said this is going to be the cheapest grow ever.

Pics coming later today.

Re: Big Budda's (Pure Power Plant) Extreme Buget Grow

Nice to have you on board hightimes4evr.

OK so here are the first pics of the ppp budget grow.

I only germed one of the five fem seeds as the other 4 will be for something different.

Here is a pic of the seedling box i made from scrap timber i had lying around.
cam_pics_00112.JPG

This is the inside:
cam_pics_00111.JPG

This is the PPP seedling,it took just 7 hours to germinate and it sprouted today,so all in all it took 26 hours from seed.
cam_pics_0057.JPG
cam_pics_0048.JPG

This is just a piece of a plastic bottel i have over it to act as a humidity dome:
cam_pics_00310.JPG

So thats it for now folks.
Ill keep ye posted.

Haha! This thread is so cool! You are creative :thumb:
Haha thanks man.
No its only a 65 watt,im trying to keep this as cheap as possible and if i buy a 125 watt cfl it kind of defeats the purpose..So really, this is going to be a ghetto budget grow.:thumb:

Ok just a little update:

First set of true leaves are clearly visible,seems to be doing just fine so far.
It should be interesting over the next week to see how much she grows as the cfl im using is pretty small.

Thats it for now folks.

Ok so its been 1 week since the ppp seed has germed and she is doing quite well.I have put the lights on a normal €2 timer and i also added a computer fan which i had lying around from an old pc.I also added a piece of an old reflector that i had for scrap,i might as well use it while i have it.

This first pic is of the grow box with the fan and broken reflector
cam_pics_00311.JPG

This pic is a side shot of the plant.
cam_pics_00113.JPG

And the last pic for now is a shot looking down.The second set of true leaves are just starting to grow.
cam_pics_00213.JPG

Over all she is doing better than expected,all she is being fed is water and the ph or ec have not been tested.

So thats it for now.

Until next time :Namaste:

Ok so i just purchased some Mylar online,i figured i might as well get it while its cheap,Im planning on making a flowering box soon just so i can have it done and not have to worry about it later.
I will be making it from ply about 3x3x5.I will need it for future grows anyway.
I will post pics as soon as i get it started.
:Namaste:

Nice pics Big Budda :cheesygrinsmiley: !!

I think many growers, including myself, will learn a lot by following this budget grow. I have used a loooot of money buying unnecessary gadgets over the past time :grinjoint:

So far the grow looks very good :thumb: Do you know what the PH level is in you water?

:goodjob:

Nice pics Big Budda :cheesygrinsmiley: !!

I think many growers, including myself, will learn a lot by following this budget grow. I have used a loooot of money buying unnecessary gadgets over the past time :grinjoint:

So far the grow looks very good :thumb: Do you know what the PH level is in you water?

:goodjob:

Thanks hightimes4evr

After my last grow i did the same,i bought a lot of unnecessary stuff,i had 400w hps,fans,nutes,pumps ph meters, ec meters, i had the lot but then i realized whats the point.So i sold the lot as a package.

As for the ph,the last time i checked it was between 6.5 & 7,but that was over a year ago.
I reckon its still pretty much the same as the plant seems to be doing just fine.

Also i forgot to mention i paid like 5 bucks for the Mylar
So my total so far is €42 ($54.53/£33.55) depending on where you come from.

So this is what i have for the €42 ($54.53/£33.55)

Seeds
Nutrients
Cfl Bulb
Mylar
Every thing else i had lying around the home.
Until next time folks.:Namaste:

Thanks hightimes

I just received my Mylar today so im looking forward to making the flowering box,but wont be for a while yet she is still pretty small.
Also just checked temps today on an old temp gauge i found and its reading 25 degrees Celsius.
But for a budget grow a temp gauge is not important.As long as the plant aint burnin the timer stays turnin.:Namaste:

Ok folks its been 13 days since seed has germed.

I have transplanted the seedling into a slightly bigger pot as it was becoming root bound.
The pot is about 4 inches bigger as it was the only one that would fit in the small grow box.
It was a pot i had lying around the garden shed,most people should have old pots lying around so im not going to add this to the price list.It would only cost a few cents anyway.

Here are a few pics of the new pot along with some close ups of the plant.
cam_pics_00215.JPG

cam_pics_00115.JPG

cam_pics_00313.JPG

This pic is from underneath the leaves.Dont no why i took this but i did.
cam_pics_0049.JPG

More to come soon folks.But until then.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom