Big Buddha Blue Cheese Grow

secretlab

Got four big buddha blue cheese in veg, couple more weeks and they are ready for flower. Will update weekly.
Simple grow..

1.2 grow tent
Fluorescent light for veg
600w HPS for flower
Growing in canna coco with A&B nutes.

:rollit:

Blue_cheese11.jpg
Blue_cheese21.jpg
Blue_cheese31.jpg
Blue_cheese41.jpg

The blue cheese have moved home into a slightly bigger pot. Topped once and moved under the 600w light. All is well at the moment. I will probably start flowering in 1 week.

Blue_Cheese_Repot.jpg
Blue_Cheese_Topped.jpg
Blue_Cheese_Veg.jpg

Thanks mate. They are worth the grow. Ive done both Barneys and Big Buddha. I prefer Big Buddha. Are you keeping a journal?

No, no journal for my BC. Have done a quick one on my most recent Trainwreck plant though.

I have only just started on this site again, used to be a member but the paranoia demon told me to delete my account.
But the knowledge on this site is unmatched, and I had to get back on :)

The Blue Cheese is either going to be a new mother plant for me, or go outdoors in a couple of months when it is warmer here.
My seed is a "Dinafem" Freebie, seems every farm has a finger in the Blue cheese pie..

The blue cheese have been repotted into final pots before flower which will be longer than I originally stated. Im just waiting for the plants roots to take grip of the new soil before I switch over to flowering stage.

Blue_Cheese_Repot1.jpg
Blue_Cheese_Bush.jpg
Blue_Cheese_.jpg

The four blue cheese have now begun to flower. I changed the light cycle about a week ago. All is well with no problems so far.

Blue_Cheese_Female.jpg
Blue_Cheese_Flower.jpg
Blue_Cheese_Flowering2.jpg
Blue_Cheese_Flowering.jpg

Your plants look fantastic bud. Will definitely be following this, as I am also growing a Big Buddha Blue Cheese.

Have a look at my journal i you get the time.

Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom