Big Buddha Blue Cheese

So here we go 2nd grow....

2 Big Buddha Blue Cheese

In the 2x4 tent

Viparspectar xs2000 220w light

Biobizz lightmix soil with added in Mykos

Starting off in smaller pots then uppotting to minimum 20 litre sip buckets as I do want to try this for the fiest time. The nutrients will be biobizz fish mix grow bloom and calmag I also have some potassium silica which I will add once a week with plain ph 6.3 water.

I will throw a few tags out there (for the first time lol)

@Bill284 @Trala @LKABudMan @Gandalfthewhite @stinker @Buds Buddy @Savvage61

Sorry if ive missed anybody I just cant remember every1ns

20220921_163902.jpg

20220921_163654.jpg

Thanks for the tag. Second grow is always easier. Your setup looks good. How do you start your seeds?

Thanks guys @LKABudMan I use cotton pads in a sealy bag leaving a small gap, in a box in a boiler cupboard ;) im at 100% success rate. Also guys can somebody put me right of how I make a title under my comments again i totally forgot from last time out.

Happy grows

So here we go 2nd grow....

2 Big Buddha Blue Cheese

In the 2x4 tent

Viparspectar xs2000 220w light

Biobizz lightmix soil with added in Mykos

Starting off in smaller pots then uppotting to minimum 20 litre sip buckets as I do want to try this for the fiest time. The nutrients will be biobizz fish mix grow bloom and calmag I also have some potassium silica which I will add once a week with plain ph 6.3 water.

I will throw a few tags out there (for the first time lol)

@Bill284 @Trala @LKABudMan @Gandalfthewhite @stinker @Buds Buddy @Savvage61

Sorry if ive missed anybody I just cant remember every1ns

20220921_163902.jpg

20220921_163654.jpg
Woohooo :woohoo:
Photos right?
Can't wait. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Woohooo :woohoo:
Photos right?
Can't wait. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Always bill. Started with the old spray bottle again gave them a few sprays in middle of the soil not much and give them a few sprays on top. Im excited to get going on this 1 as this strain has amazing colour and taste.

Always bill. Started with the old spray bottle again gave them a few sprays in middle of the soil not much and give them a few sprays on top. Im excited to get going on this 1 as this strain has amazing colour and taste.
I pop mine in paper towel first.
Don't like the mystery of popping in soil.
Fingers crossed. :thumb:

Stay safe

I pop mine in paper towel first.
Don't like the mystery of popping in soil.
Fingers crossed. :thumb:

Stay safe
They grew a tail within the cotton pads. It didnt take long for them to grow,less than 3 days i put them an inch under the soil

Sooo just a little update guys we've still no sprouts i know its only day 2 lol but so excited for this run I love this strain. Temps and humidity are in a good range. Temps around 23 lights off and 25 26 lights on humidity ive set around 75% and its not dropping any lower than 65%. so far so good just need them above ground lol.

Happy grows :Namaste:

@Bill284 hi bill just wanted to ask I have my light at 24 inch around 65% power would this be enough for a 220w light?
Well for giving the soil a sun tan it's perfect.
Babies do better with out bright legs to start.
High up in the tent on low to start.
A fluorescent bulb is great if you have one.
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

Well for giving the soil a sun tan it's perfect.
Babies do better with out bright legs to start.
High up in the tent on low to start.
A fluorescent bulb is great if you have one.
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Good morning to you sir. Hmmm ok I see what you mean. Might raise it somewhat in that case. I questioned it because of the watts its putting out. Thanks bill I will raise it :thumb:

Good morning to you sir. Hmmm ok I see what you mean. Might raise it somewhat in that case. I questioned it because of the watts its putting out. Thanks bill I will raise it :thumb:
That's supposed to say LEDs not legs. :rofl: :rofl:
Fek it did it again glad I re-read it, hehe.

Stay safe

I reckon we will have life tmoro :Namaste:
After I crack a seed I bury it with the seed at soil lever.
Tail down.
That way they immediately break surface and get light.
I hate waiting for them.
Hopefully today is the day.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom