Big Buddha Cheese: Part Deux

Great job on this run!

And only half done. I back fucking hurts, but sometime this week I will harvest the rest. Got drying room now, and the ladies are getting close.
Looking at what I have left, I am sure I will get my g/w target and I am very happy. I may be real happy if these side buds have the heaviness of the mains, I should go beyond my target. :)

Started on the secondary buds today, got 12 plants completed and drying.
This is going to double the weight of the mains. Half done and more cannabis on the hangers then was on the Main hangers.
The Mains, 14.5 zips dried and in jars.
20190403_084423.jpg

The secondary buds, on hangers drying.
20190409_214054.jpg

These buds are heavy, tight buds, probably the tightest buds I have grown. The dried mains are very tight buds,
on the secondary buds I have only set aside a couple of buds for being light, will not trim as they will go directly into the bag for making FECO when they dry.
Tomorrow I will finish the other 12 plants.

Ok, done!

4/02 The mains now dried and in jars curing. My addition was wrong, it should be 12.75 zips instead of 14.5. Oh well, at this age, can't see, can't pee, but can still cop a good buz. :)
20190402_121114 (2).jpg

The secondary's. Lot's of very heavy tight buds.
20190410_165629 (2).jpg

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"
20190410_170541 (2).jpg

Some of the main's plus some of the secondaries, as they were as big as the main's.
20190409_175410.jpg

And the secondary's, going to out weight the main's.
20190410_122641.jpg

GR

Everything is dried and in jars starting the cure.
27.6 zips smokable buds, 2.3 zips untrimmed buds (going straight into FECO), and 4.6 trim (will also go into the FECO).
Best grow weight to date and best G/W (1.23) smokable buds, 1.53 g/w total grow, the smokable buds and the untrimmed going into the FECO.
I did over dry this last batch a bit, should have bagged them and let them re-hydrate Friday instead of Saturday.
But overall, one happy camper here.
This is just the jarred smokable buds.
20190415_141841 (2).jpg

Here is the trim and the stripped untrimmed buds, from the vertical BBC grow and the 24 plant sog. All FECO bound!
20190415_143230.jpg

This is an edit, I counted the 1/2 gallon jar twice.

Everything is dried and in jars starting the cure.
23.6 zips smokable buds, 2.3 zips untrimmed buds (going straight into FECO), and 4.6 trim (will also go into the FECO).
G/W (1.04 smokable buds, and 1.15 g/w total grow, that's smokable buds and the untrimmed buds.
I did over dry this last batch a bit, should have bagged them and let them re-hydrate Friday instead of Saturday.
But overall, one happy camper here.
This is just the jarred smokable buds.

Today, prepping for making a batch of FECO I check the weights of all the jarred smokable buds. I have three different strains of which two of the strains have 5 Pheno's each, the other is one Pheno.

Winter 17 G13 Haze - 2.0 zips
Fall/Winter/Summer 17/18 Barneys Farm LSD - 9.4 zips
Fall/Winter 18/19 Big Buddha Cheese Vertical grow - 6.8 zips
Spring 18 Big Buddha Cheese SOG grow - 23.6 zips

That's 41.8 zips/2.6# jarred buds.
Will keep around 12 to 16 zips for smoking and the rest I will be making into FECO. Wish I had access to a rosin press!

Now it is time for a break until later in the fall.

What an amazing grow dude! Some days I dream of going to coco with a bubbler system. Did you do a little LST at the beginning? How many times did you top? Overall great journal. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks El,
Love coco and my irrigation system, both work great for me.
Never topped, did a lot of LST throughout the grow.
Did not do near the LST and Super Cropping on grow as I did my last grow,
GR's Fall 19' Coco Grow
This got totally out of control on me, got way into the lamps, to much heat, so I had to LST and a Shitload of Super Cropping on that grow.

Back
Top Bottom