420 Magazine Background

Big Buddha Cheese

gr865

Forgot the pic, this is the smokable buds. Ran out of jars so had to pack them tighter than I like, curing may take a bit longer.
20190108_102334 (2).jpg

gr865

Getting next grow ready.
Clones taken from the mothers on Jan 1, put in the new DIY EZ Cloner, have never done this before so a big learning experience. I have three different pheno's of the Cheese from last grow, #'s 3/14, 5/10, and 2/10, so 34 plants in all and will choose the the 24 I will use for this grow. I selected these three pheno's as their grow traits were very similar. In flower the were all about the same height and bulk.
20190101_144701.jpg
Irrigation ready, tried the Rainbird emitters like I used last grow, but my pump only does 1.2 gpm so was not enough volume. Switched to 2 gph pressure compensating drippers, going to take some time to adjust but think it will be ok
20190110_195517.jpg 20190116_130517 (2).jpg
The clones started swelling on 1/11 and here we are 5 days later. 33 of the 34 have rooted, expect the other by tomorrow.
20190116_085326.jpg
Getting the Smart Pots ready, 3 pounds of coco in each pot. And the pots set up to get the initial flush with 6 gallons tap water and 20 gallons of rain water, will add Cal/Magic and very reduced amt of Rapid Start.
20190116_100004.jpg 20190116_130517.jpg

Unsure when I will transplant from the cloner to the pots, again this is a learning experience so reading and getting advice from growers who have done the clone thing and SOG before.
I need to get these planted, give them a couple of weeks to take off and put them into flower. Have a trip planned in about three months and want to harvest prior to the trip.
Let's rock this place!

GR

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
Don't even ask for monies to purchase the 99.9% Alcohol to make the FECO.

What alcohol are you using?? lol... I've been messing with alcohol extracts and still using the lower dose EverClear. I just take it straight up. Decarb weed, then into alcohol bath for a few days with daily shake and then into double boiler to reduce/boil off the alcohol.

Green Dragon I think they call it.

You make oil with what I have?? Whats your process?? Sorry if you posted and I missed it. Heck you may have even gave it to me, lol.

gr8 - nice cloning machine. 33 of 34 aint too shabby. I'd go with should be a record. Thats amazing.

Congrats on your last harvest. 7 plants almost 2# dried sounds real nice.

You like scrogging? I just started a round of Platinum Buffalo. They are growing perfect for a net without any input from me.

Last edited:

gr865

What alcohol are you using?? lol... I've been messing with alcohol extracts and still using the lower dose EverClear. I just take it straight up. Decarb weed, then into alcohol bath for a few days with daily shake and then into double boiler to reduce/boil off the alcohol.

Green Dragon I think they call it.

You make oil with what I have?? Whats your process?? Sorry if you posted and I missed it. Heck you may have even gave it to me, lol.

gr8 - nice cloning machine. 33 of 34 aint too shabby. I'd go with should be a record. Thats amazing.

Congrats on your last harvest. 7 plants almost 2# dried sounds real nice.

You like scrogging? I just started a round of Platinum Buffalo. They are growing perfect for a net without any input from me.

BB14,

It was 5 plants and thanks. Only 23 zips smokable buds, the rest was untrimmed for making oil. I have never ran a horizontal Scrog, but the vertical technique is a almost scrog. ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom