Big Buddha Cheese

Forgot the pic, this is the smokable buds. Ran out of jars so had to pack them tighter than I like, curing may take a bit longer.
20190108_102334 (2).jpg

Getting next grow ready.
Clones taken from the mothers on Jan 1, put in the new DIY EZ Cloner, have never done this before so a big learning experience. I have three different pheno's of the Cheese from last grow, #'s 3/14, 5/10, and 2/10, so 34 plants in all and will choose the the 24 I will use for this grow. I selected these three pheno's as their grow traits were very similar. In flower the were all about the same height and bulk.
20190101_144701.jpg
Irrigation ready, tried the Rainbird emitters like I used last grow, but my pump only does 1.2 gpm so was not enough volume. Switched to 2 gph pressure compensating drippers, going to take some time to adjust but think it will be ok
20190110_195517.jpg 20190116_130517 (2).jpg
The clones started swelling on 1/11 and here we are 5 days later. 33 of the 34 have rooted, expect the other by tomorrow.
20190116_085326.jpg
Getting the Smart Pots ready, 3 pounds of coco in each pot. And the pots set up to get the initial flush with 6 gallons tap water and 20 gallons of rain water, will add Cal/Magic and very reduced amt of Rapid Start.
20190116_100004.jpg 20190116_130517.jpg

Unsure when I will transplant from the cloner to the pots, again this is a learning experience so reading and getting advice from growers who have done the clone thing and SOG before.
I need to get these planted, give them a couple of weeks to take off and put them into flower. Have a trip planned in about three months and want to harvest prior to the trip.
Let's rock this place!

GR

Don't even ask for monies to purchase the 99.9% Alcohol to make the FECO.

What alcohol are you using?? lol... I've been messing with alcohol extracts and still using the lower dose EverClear. I just take it straight up. Decarb weed, then into alcohol bath for a few days with daily shake and then into double boiler to reduce/boil off the alcohol.

Green Dragon I think they call it.

You make oil with what I have?? Whats your process?? Sorry if you posted and I missed it. Heck you may have even gave it to me, lol.

gr8 - nice cloning machine. 33 of 34 aint too shabby. I'd go with should be a record. Thats amazing.

Congrats on your last harvest. 7 plants almost 2# dried sounds real nice.

You like scrogging? I just started a round of Platinum Buffalo. They are growing perfect for a net without any input from me.

What alcohol are you using?? lol... I've been messing with alcohol extracts and still using the lower dose EverClear. I just take it straight up. Decarb weed, then into alcohol bath for a few days with daily shake and then into double boiler to reduce/boil off the alcohol.

Green Dragon I think they call it.

You make oil with what I have?? Whats your process?? Sorry if you posted and I missed it. Heck you may have even gave it to me, lol.

gr8 - nice cloning machine. 33 of 34 aint too shabby. I'd go with should be a record. Thats amazing.

Congrats on your last harvest. 7 plants almost 2# dried sounds real nice.

You like scrogging? I just started a round of Platinum Buffalo. They are growing perfect for a net without any input from me.

BB14,

It was 5 plants and thanks. Only 23 zips smokable buds, the rest was untrimmed for making oil. I have never ran a horizontal Scrog, but the vertical technique is a almost scrog. ;)

The vertical one is way cool. I just set up a 2 1/2 x 4 x 5 tent. I'm trying to decide what configuration to go with. All's I have are seedlings so I have time

Back
Top Bottom