Big Buddha's Blue Cheese SCROG

I think LEDS are fine if your using training techniques like a scrog or lst. Just keep them low and wide and they work great. Theres alot of benefit to useing them. I use LEDS and CFLS to supplement and I'm happy with the results.
Peace,
NEPharmer

burr welcome aboard
t
money- Yea I do agree pruning helps. I am just not one that likes to prune during flowering. The leaves underneath are falling off at a good rate so hopefully when it gets to late flowering the leaves will mostly be used up and gone underneath.

NEP- you using LEDS I take it? I tried once but don't think they were quality LEDs so I got rid of them. I believe they do have there purpose though.

I use a 90w UFO LED with CFL's during veg, but I have two 1000w HPS's for flowering. I havent used both in the same room yet, I dont really have the room for that, yet I hope.;)

That h150 Kessil led looks nice, but have they mada anything bigger yet? I couldn't find any others. It looks like their moveing in the right direction.

I hear ya guys with the LED's. That will huge advancement when they can match HID lumes. Sure everyone would like to get rid of some excess heat.

Speaking of lumes my light is about 12 inches off the tops and my lumes are rangeing from 8800 to 2100. One area was almost 10K which is too high cause I dont' want to deal with bleaching so I raised the light a tad.

28 days of 12/12 ppm 1150

145 ml FKleen Flush for 2 hours
5 ml NG, 42 ml NB, 145 ml FB, 17ml FP, 75 ml SB, 75 ml DN and 30 ml KBloomliquid

Its crazy to think I tried growing 5 in there. I think even 4 might be a bit too much.
They are ranging from 5 to 12 inches aboive the screen. The high side is of course the weakest area of lighting.

IMG_11495.JPG

IMG_11567.JPG

IMG_11644.JPG

Thanks Marley- Yea I vegged for 5 weeks, I probably could of cut it by 1 week. I wonder if it would of made that much of difference, 4 week veg time just seems short for seeds. The screen has 2 inch holes.

Thanks Marley- Yea I vegged for 5 weeks, I probably could of cut it by 1 week. I wonder if it would of made that much of difference, 4 week veg time just seems short for seeds. The screen has 2 inch holes.

Wow those were from seed, crazy..that is a pretty short veg time. The only other thing I could suggest is training a bit longer during the stretch so that the plants don't grow more then 8" or so above the screen..the 12" you say some are growing is the absolute max I'd want em over the screen - 6" seems ideal.

Do you have many holes not filled? If that's the case I'd say longer training..if the holes are all filled I'd say shorter veg. It's hard to judge unless you grow the same strain over and over to get an idea of how long the stretch period will be.

Either way you did a great job and will have a ton of meds at the end, no doubt about that.

:peace:

Yea I pretty much ran out of room, so the training was a done deal after that. So it would lead me to a bit shorter veg time.I am pretty sure they will not stretch anymore and your right 12in is pushing it but it is in a spot that wont matter as much. That area is getting 2200 lumes and in the middle with 5 to 6 inches shorter there getting 7000 lumes.
I just grew out Barneys BC and 75% of the plant is the same but it is not quite as short as the Barneys. I just hear better things about Buddas so thought I would give it a try.
I have got 6 more outside. DNA Sour cream and GHS the church and SLH. Well thanks for checking in, good luck on your grows bro. I will post pics outside when they get worthy enough. They went into 12/12 the same time and are coming along well.

ppm 1330
5 ml NG, 45 ml NB, 145 ml FB, 17ml FP, 75ml SB, 30 ml DN, 35ml KB, 45 ml Carbo load, subculure m and b

I reduced the Diamond nectar cause subculture M has a lot of humic acid in it. I started using carbo load for the inside and molasses for the outside.

IMG_11555.JPG

IMG_11714.JPG

IMG_11825.JPG

Here is a pic of the church
IMG_11899.JPG

IMG_11985.JPG

I have 1 runt of the Blue cheese and here it is
IMG_11946.JPG

IMG_11957.JPG

So here is the garden at 7 weeks. The Buddha claims 8-10 week so I will probably run her to 10 then flush. I increased Novagrow to 55ml and koolbloom to 40ml. I will start with dry koolbloom next res change and finish with that the remaining 2 weeks while decreasing my overall ppms with what I use.

IMG_13086.JPG

IMG_13109.JPG

IMG_13015.JPG

Nudibranchs Rule
IMG_12177.JPG

Thanks Marley, I just blazed that runt that was outside and it tasted dank. 3 rips off the vape and I am good to go.So I am excited on this harvest. My first couple takes on it I would have to say that in my opinion the blue cheese from buddhas' is better than Barneys, in taste and overall Buzz.
Your right with the hps light on it is hard to take detailed photos.
So with this grow as you can see it is a little tight on space. I think to achieve optimum conditions I would need more room for 4 plants with the rainforest. It hard to believe I tried to cram 5 in there.
I went diving the other day and took that photo.

Thanks Marley, I just blazed that runt that was outside and it tasted dank. 3 rips off the vape and I am good to go.So I am excited on this harvest. My first couple takes on it I would have to say that in my opinion the blue cheese from buddhas' is better than Barneys, in taste and overall Buzz.
Your right with the hps light on it is hard to take detailed photos.
So with this grow as you can see it is a little tight on space. I think to achieve optimum conditions I would need more room for 4 plants with the rainforest. It hard to believe I tried to cram 5 in there.
I went diving the other day and took that photo.

Awesome man, I'm a diver too. :)

Nothing better than being under checking out all the cool sea life. So damn peaceful.

I had a batch of Blue Cheese a bit ago from a local collective, was quite amazing smoke. Not sure which one it was however.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom