Big Buddha's Blue Cheese SCROG

Marley- Nice, where is your favorite place to dive? It is so nice peaceful, I went diving the other day and it was an orchestra of whale sounds and not quite like anything I have experienced.
Comorade- Thanks and great to have you aboard, should be a nice finish here shortly.

I flushed plain water for 3 days and 2 1/2 with florakleen. All right harvested the 4 blue cheese and pulled in 17 oz's off of them. Only be curing for a week now so tuff to do a smoke report but so far a true cheese with a hint of blueberry, a very tasty experience. I will get back with a report when it is cured.

IMG_13377.JPG

IMG_133911.JPG

IMG_13535.JPG

Thanks Sky.... Yea that was a good haul but to be honest I think I could of done better. I had one plant that was not quite up to par with the others so that weakend my yield. It is tuff when you switch up different strains every grow. If I were to do that one again I bet I could improve on yield since I now know the strain a little better. I will be curing them for 4-6 weeks. I already have grapegod in my rainforest and I am doing GHS WhiteWidow,Dopeseeds Cheese, Nirvana Auroura indica and some kick downs Hawaiian diesel on the outside. I am excited for the GG inside as always. My outdoor doesnt come close to the quality of my indoor. I am still learning how to deal with those damn catapillers. Thanks again Sky...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks 420 and Itsthewater---Really appreciate the comments. I did start a new journal itsthewater if you want to follow along. I labeled it grapegod scrog 600 watt, GH Rainforest. I have been trimming this one much more so we will see how it comes out but hopefully beat my last bring in. The BlueCheese totalled over 20 oz with scraggle but 17oz of the yumms. Thanks again for checking out my grow ......

Was your ppm's not way to high for this strain? I'm growing it at the minute and i'm about half strength compared to this and i think i could still reduce further as some tips showing mild signs of nute burn. Looks Amazing tho!

Back
Top Bottom