Big Budhha Cheese & Blue Cheese - 2nd Journal

re: Big Budhha Cheese & Blue Cheese - 2nd Journal

update day 20-25...cant really remember...the 2 taller bluecheese the smallest big budhha chhese...
ENJOY!!!!!!

IMG_20141014_164612_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164559_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164552_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164548_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164527_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164534_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164540_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164515_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164510_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164454_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164501_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164505_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164449_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141014_164449.jpg

i see no comments or like in this journal....the only reason i madde this journal is for the site but sunce noone have interest about this...iit is better to turn it in ambandoded journal...BUT a really BIG THANKS for help....if i make a better one journal which will be interesting i will upload....thanks guys have nice smoke and grow...we ll talk soon...

If stress through bad weather/cold temps turned your plants "Male", then they are not true males and the seeds would be feminized :high-five:

hi again...the pants are aboutn40-45 days.i dont have it at home i put tem in woods.safe -sure safe.what i did with pollen succes.i collect pollen from two feminised-stressed males and the on is full of seeds right now.3 of them are prety big,i didnt expect to get so fat.not to tall but fat.i made feminisised seeds from cheese and blue cheese.NEW STRAIN...LOL..... by the way i had them on the ground with the pots.between tall grass.the police came to myhome and pass through the plants and didnt see.....oooffff i was lucky.after that i take them to the woods a place i used on past wit bigger plants andis safe,now the pots is inside the soil and look lime is comig from ground.25 cc talest.police found nothing.i sign a paper nothing found.not even magnifier or bulbs or anything,i was suspicious because i have binoculars with night vision and i realise soemthing will happen.say instinc.i transfer them safely and i was lucky.2 days after my house was clear they came.what i don understand is...the dog why didnt smellthem?anyway the post is to say is 40-45 day and is fat enouph and the seeds will be ready soon.have more than 50 seeds on.maybe much more.dont know.tthey didnt touch my pc or my grandmothers house is next to mine.my smoke was in my granmoathers house and the staff i use to smoke.found absolutettly NOTHING.

hopefually didnt find them,i didnt know ifthe police was ready for me or someone else.after that with binoculars help move them. lucky me...i was thinking now i will go tom jail...thank god

this is what i dont understand either...they sa to me different things....they had info i am criminal...dangerous criminal....lol.....whole life ifought 3 times on streets....after they say to me they saw mewith some peple .that people are not good people and wanteed to check me.i sign nothing found.BUT what i believe is 3days before the police come to myhouse i record some policememn-like ur swat to have a 15 years olld boy down withhandcuffs and they want the video....or they try to catch me with soemthing to make me no trusted wittnes or????? i dont know.i believe for the reason i am witness to the police brutallity is the reason.if u see the video uwont believe ur eyes.4 man 2 meters tall kick with their bootson face a 15 years old person .why they did this?because they pass through and make the teenadger the sound of sirenes with his mouth.i dont beleive this.i saw the whole thing from the begin.nothing serious did the child.i saw the whole thing.they saw me to record them but i left very quick.how they found me.tis is another story i cant say...i dont know to saay....by the way i didnt have to say why i left this outthe part of the story.i say it now but this question was very personal to answer.

a few hours ago happens the same thing .i was on the road and the police (this time not undercover)stop me for checkin me(theey say)and they force me to give them the passwords of my phone.i have 2passwords.and i made it if 3 times goes wrong alert my sisters and can go to my acount gmail to delete-transfer-and many things by the computer from home.i did this after they bust me.i use a programm called prey.very usefull if someones telephone have inside something u dont want noone to see.they searching me for mor tan halh of hour.i am red paper to the bulls,the bulls are the cops.i will give the video to the channels.they will lose their job with this video.i see it somay times and every single time i frick oit with this brutallity they use to a 15 years oldd boy.UNBELEIVABLE

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

this guy is my brother..unfortunately is dead right now.,,he doesnt speak english..i wrote those ...he tell me i wrote..the court said the kids are innocent...R.I.P. Bro..:angel::bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom