Big Budhha Cheese & Blue Cheese - 2nd Journal

alrightythen

hi .!!!so.....i will explain u about my second journal....it is nothing important....i just wanted to make some easy and quick grow but things didnt go as i wish too.i bought six auto feminised seeds 3xbigbudhha cheese and 3x big budhha blue cheese.i will do it outdoor.i know the weather is not thje correct time to do it but in my place till november the temperature will be not less than 20 celsium.so i believe i will not have any problems....BUT i did have some....six seeds germinate well.the one cheeese die...i dont know why...the others seems to grow welltill today i see one cheese and one blue cheese (the smaller ones) that is not feminised.i say it again my purpose is noit to make some big plants .i use small pots to make some small plants.so....now i have 3 that look like go well and 2 i see today to have pollen ...i take them away of the others and capture in photos....i will upload them right now.....the other three 1cheese and 2 blue cheese i will capture them tomorow and i will upload them .all of them is 15 days from seed germinate.....if someone have info why this happened or questions to understand why this happend ,i am here to answer and find what is going on...thank u very much

IMG_20141001_212642_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141001_212635_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141001_212621_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141001_212614_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141001_212609_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141001_212553_Small_.jpg

re: Big Budhha Cheese & Blue Cheese - 2nd Journal

maybe i can help u giving u some info about what i did wrong.first i use a soil that wasnt very good.i mean that the soil was hard as stone and the roots didnt grow well.but i buy anew soil the same one i used to use in past grows.more than 15 grows and works very well.the thing is this time i use perlite for the roots to circulating the air and not to keep too much water and not to be so hard like i did in first place in this last journal.i transplant them a few days ago when i realise that it keeps a lot of water and the edges of leaves getting dark and then dry.after the transplanting i see getting bigger except the 2 i saw u above (i hope this is the correct word)above i mean the past thread.thanks guys...please help me if u have any idea what is going on and what to do from now and then.have a nice day.yhanks a lot

not even a reply?it will be nice to inlight me.thanks anyway...thanks for reply thanks for not reply.have a nice day.!!:thanks:

:420: first time happened this to me...the thing is maybe i can collect some pollen from big budhha cheese to mix it with another strain to make my own strain...lol....i wish everything goes well

128 views and noone to advise me?or to inform me?or to tell me an opinion?or at least to tellme to throw them away and start a new better grow?anyway...i willfinish itby my own.thanks anyway.....

i thought this site is to help and advise people for the grow journal.i will not beggin for a just simple reply,.BUT i really thank u for helping me in my last grow complete journal...:Namaste:

Hi kokoriko,

Please be patient, members will read your journal when they notice it and help you.

What kind of lights do you have for your plants now?

:Namaste:

some new photosfrom the rest of germinate seeds feminised...blue cheese and chees....a fewi nches and al reay whte hair...and is so smal..are they gonna be tall,i wonder?
IMG_20141006_142516_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141006_142522_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141006_142508_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141006_142456_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141006_142447_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141006_142502_Small_.jpg

I'm guessing this might be the topic you want removed, as you posted about in the other thread.

I'd be happy to help if you've changed your mind.. But it will help you get more views, by viewing other peoples journals also.

You can also use this guide to add a link to your grow in your signature: How To Add Links To Signatures

I'm guessing this might be the topic you want removed, as you posted about in the other thread.

I'd be happy to help if you've changed your mind.. But it will help you get more views, by viewing other peoples journals also.

You can also use this guide to add a link to your grow in your signature: How To Add Links To Signatures

i will definettely finish this journal...probably with onlyupdate photos...the info how to stop beeing a member it will be usefull to know oit even if idont use it.i cant understand how will help viewing other journals?because i do read many ....but everyone is different...i will give some info at next reply.and the signature is for what?i dont know why people have signature?it would be nice to know.thank u really very much for reply...i will give some info about this right now

When you read other journals, and ask other growers questions, or comment on their work, they will notice you more, and will be more likely to come visit your journal also.

You have to remember at any given time there are probably hundreds of journals being worked on, so it's difficult for us to follow them all, so when we see a new guy visit our journals, and he has a link to his journal in his signature, we're most likely going to visit your journal also.

Give me a run down of where things are today, and ask whatever questions you have and I'll do my best to help.

And feel free to check out my journals in my signature :)

so.....i bought 6 seeds .3xblue cheese and 3x cheese.autos -feminised.i live in meditteranean.weather here is warm enouph until november maybe december.between those months it will be some bad weather like when i start them,thats why u see the lower leaves r not so healthy.the grow is outgrow in small pots.6 seeds germinate.1 die.2 became male(order feminised)probably the bad weather when they were in the begin.the other three...2xblue cheese and 1 x cheese show their sex and white hair already.15 days-17 days not quiet sure.
now a few questions if u dont mind....r those 3 left girls gonna grow taller?ahhh....i used 20-20-20and now very little (cant emember)nutrient express 47-p 43-k and 6-7 N...i am not sure about the fertiliser but probably from the name u know which one i usee.i can tell u for sure tomorow.second question-do u think the two cheese became male coz of the stresss of the weather or just happened to be male?thats all for now i can remember to write down..if i remember anything else i will reply again.tomorrow.so i thank u a lot.i hope i helped to make a diagnosis.lol...have a nce day

When you read other journals, and ask other growers questions, or comment on their work, they will notice you more, and will be more likely to come visit your journal also.

You have to remember at any given time there are probably hundreds of journals being worked on, so it's difficult for us to follow them all, so when we see a new guy visit our journals, and he has a link to his journal in his signature, we're most likely going to visit your journal also.

Give me a run down of where things are today, and ask whatever questions you have and I'll do my best to help.

And feel free to check out my journals in my signature :)

my friend Antics thanks u spend so much time to explain me.i did understand now what u mean.u r right.this second journaldidnt go well and i was stressed i have no time to fix it.an became impatient.i feel sorry about this...but u know this is me.full of stress.thanks man...god bless u

Taller, maybe a little. But they are starting to flower now. You should see some more growth, but make sure not to overwater or stress them, as it will cause growth to slow down.

The plants that became male possibly turned hermaphrodite, meaning they had female and male sexes, and you could have grown them to harvest if you removed the pollen sacs.

Those are high NPK numbers compared to what I use, and it looks like you've had some nute burn. Just to compare, my nutes are a 7-6-11 NPK. As long as you are careful, they should work ok. Just don't use too much or it can burn the plant more, or kill it.
So far it looks like you've done a good job, so keep doing the nutes how you've been doing. Don't mix them any stronger yet.

Light leaks are a major factor of why a plant goes hermy. If the plant is near outside lights at night, or near a window of a house that lights shines outside on the plant, that can easily cause it to hermy. Other causes that can contribute are over watering, under watering, damage to the plant, cutting too much, defoliation, broken stems, diseases, bugs, etc...

How big are your containers that the plants are in?

i am not sure about the containers.i think 3 litres.sure less than five.about the hermaphrodite u said i dont agree,in past i used to have herma plant.this is tottaly male.only sacks of pollen.and...(hahhahahaha)bigger taller than the females.there no pistils -white hair or something toshow me that is herma.i am sure it is male.i see also photos on net and is same as mine.ok ....i dont want to make u tired with my questions.thanks a lot for ur time and the precious info.i will have a look to ur journal now...enjoy the life man and health for us our families and our plants...lol..

Containers are pretty small. I use about 20 liter, and most growers use about 20 liters. For Autos I think about 12 liter would be a good size.

If it was only male, maybe the place you got the seeds made a mistake then? It's hard to tell.

And don't forget about this page also: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know It has a lot of good information to help improve all of your grows.

And most important, don't stress. Growing should be relaxing, and it should be something you enjoy, and look forward to. It should never be a stressful experience. Just take your time if a problem appears, think clearly, and take it one step at a time. Just always try to be relaxed.

:Namaste:

i think u are the person i was expecting to hear...the way u talk to me an the info u tell me u already relaxed me...i vote ur the best strain....that was a joke...coz i am not stressed anymore...(for today)hahahahah thank uvery much.ricorico u dont talk and thats worry me....ricorico kokoriko

Back
Top Bottom