big buds no smell

cottonmouth30

someone tell me whats going on here,,,,,i have big buds,,about 40 percent of the hairs are red and there is no skunky smell or big trychromes,just litle trychromes on the hairs but still no smell,,,,,i cut a lttle bud to see what it would look like dried out but it smelled like regular grass ,,,i thought it was not ready but it has been a couple of weeks and no smell...or big crystals....

Ive had lots of stuff that has little or no smell to it. It's probably just the strain of plant. No fault of yours.

g13 x with whatever ccon means,,,never got a direct answer on what they were,,,ganjaland.com sent them ,,,i ordered purple power but got g13 's well i am still wondering how much longer to let it go before harvesting,,,,

i also failed to say that i am growing indoors with hydro setup,i am having a great harvest from the plants outside but i am worried about these here inside...i also have some lemon lime growing and it has alots of extra rsin glands and lots of smell,,,,i didnt mark the calendar when i started flowering but i can only go by the red hairs i guess now.i am holding off to see if the hairs get about 80 or 90 percent red then maybe harvest,,,any hints when to actually harvest,,,,someone help me out here,,,,,,,also thatnks for the reply's guys it all helps,,,,,:clap:

Some varieties can take 16 weeks to fully mature, if not longer... :(

Some, I have heard, almost never fully mature all over because they always want to make new buds while the older ones mature and can be cut.

I have had one plant like that, so in the end, I got fed up and just flushed it for 4 weeks until the stubborn little tramp HAD to finish or die unripened! I'm using an aero system, so basically I gave it nothing but neutral PH water and Kool Bloom at 200ppm until it finished. She is curing as we speak and taste tests has performed fab... :)

damb,i can get my nute's right ,,,,i add more and get a lower ph level,,,i was not using enough at first ,,,i read the bottle wrong,and increased the nute's and now the ph level is at around a f'in 4.5 to 5,,,wow what can i do!

Super Silver Haze's sativa dominant genetics are on display. True pure sativas grow so large, take so long and originated in areas with lengthy growing seasons. These traits still are evident in you SSH, Harvesting sativas is a gradual process if you want colas at peak ripeness. At up to 4 months of flowering it is not as easy as other strains that mature simultaneously, but SSH and its' lovely sativa buzz are more than worth the extra time.

To bring out the full flavor & aroma of your bud, after harvest slow-dry (I prefer bag drying) and at least a 2-week cure.
Curing can also increases potency by up to 30%.

You didn't mention it, but some growers run into similar problems from use of ozone generators. DO NOT put one in the grow room! It can remove aroma from the bud itself and sometimes damage plants.

Thats why I use an Ionizer, it just purifies the air.

Phosphoload, super bud...all the same thing. Miracles and big yields do not come in a bottle. How was trich production with the phosphoload? I tried the super bud when it came out and I noticed that trich production was really late to occure. I was wondering if the phophoload did the same thing since they are both made with paclobutrazol?

i almost had the same problem with grapefruit of all strains,
but of course nothing can cure such a problem like the cure itself,
airtight glass jars opening for a few minutes each day...a week should do it.

Back
Top Bottom