Big Bud's The Name - Sativa/Indica's The Game

sunnyside58

Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_050.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_055.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_059.JPG
Misc_Photos_sept_and_oct_2012_040.JPG
This is the ending of my first summer outdoor grow. It is in fact my first of any serious grow. I bought seeds for the first time in my life. I grew a plant or 2 in the 70's when bags came with so many seeds but who knew what they were? I had a very good summer with the plants I grew. I germinated all, grew all in organic soil, outdoors and followed my book on the soil mix. I really didn't use all of the fancy fertilizers because they are hard to find here in Hawaii. I used bat guano, worm castings and rose plant food. I kept it simple. I bought Blueberry seeds and Big Bud seeds from Amsterdam. I grew 3 of each and gave 1 of each to my brother. I will be saving the rest of them for next years summer grow. Don't want to waste them on a short grow. Yes, even in Hawaii, we have long and short seasons. Tall plants in the summer March-October and short hash looking plants in the fall/winter, Nov.- Feb.
I had a blast, learned a lot, made a few friends, got hooked on 420 Mag and yeilded about 3 lbs, of the best looking,smelling tasting and stonest plants I could have ever hoped for. Thank You to all and much Mahalo to 420 Mag. and Amsterdam seeds. ALOHA

Thank You JJ,
Yes, growing is addicting. Now that the serious grow is done, I can now experiment with other methods. I have some extra questionable seeds I can use. Who knows I may come out with something different. It's play time now. lol. Much Mahalo and I will be reading you around. Keep it Green. Aloha

Much Mahalo Gam3R for your kind words. I had fine time learning and meeting people during my first grow. Who knew I would get to meet so many nice, knowlegeable people and grow MMJ all at the same time. What a country. You take care and " Keep It Green".
Aloha

Back
Top Bottom