Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

the filter was like 20$ then i just bought some alumium window screen and the 6 inch cap, im thinking it was like 30$-40$ so not anthing, PLUS the filters i can buy and swap them out when the carbon runs dry ; )

HERE IS THE DEAD HEAD UP DATE!

Like you said Mc it mush hav been a burn, i had both 15 gals on same fed schedual and one is bigger then other, so inturn drinks/eats more offten so i was feeding other one same time, now that i got each on on there own fed reg there BOTH doing better

Photo_2013-05-23_11_16_45_AM.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_07_45_27_AM_3_.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_07_45_27_AM_2_.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_07_45_27_AM_1_.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_07_45_27_AM.jpg

HERE IS THE NORTHERN LIGHTS's MOTHERS!!!

seeing these girls didnt have a issue with a deficancys they look really good, the nuts are staring to meet and the space between buds sites are closing in, should have some nice colas on them too!

Photo_2013-05-23_11_16_34_AM.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_11_16_24_AM.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_07_45_27_AM_5_.jpg
Photo_2013-05-23_07_45_27_AM_4_.jpg

^^^ I HEAR YA!

i have a stool in the room just so i can sit in there and stare at all my bitches ahhahah, i find myself in there for like 2 hrs just looking at them and moving them around and trying to find leaf that fall off, ex....

I cant imagine how much weight i will get seeing that ive very seen a grow with plants this huge, im guessing, just because of the size of pot, and How long i veged them before flower.

Im HOPING to get a pound per plant, but i know im going to get at least 10oz per plant no problem, these girls have 40-60 days left so they are going to be faaaattttt

^^^ I HEAR YA!

i have a stool in the room just so i can sit in there and stare at all my bitches ahhahah, i find myself in there for like 2 hrs just looking at them and moving them around and trying to find leaf that fall off, ex....

thats called Passion for what one does... keep 'em growing

Gotten allot better man, lil sun stress on them still, but nothing major.... they arnt the greenest and prettiest either but the buds are all i care about, the nothern lights though is my cream of the crop i think, the buds are tighting up, geting more colas that are poping up, had to tie couple of there branches to tomato cage to hold them up :) that must mean they are liking it ! i think the 10gals are way easier to control then the 15gals for sure, they just are easyer to work with and to tomato cages make it easy to tie to and still beable to move them around the room, when you see the big ones you can see i have yo-yo hooks up and i wouldnt beable to move them after i hook up...... i wonder if the yo-yos would hook on to the tomato cage :hmmmm: ill have to check that out later,

also in the pic you can see i had to tie some string to the base stem of my plant and pull up the outside branches up and toward the middle, overnight the center peice fell over and nocked a ton down so had to make a 'T' out of some small peices of wood, and used it as a lift up for the plant, pushed them up and stuck it in!

Photo_2013-05-28_08_33_56_AM.jpg
Photo_2013-05-28_08_34_31_AM.jpg
Photo_2013-05-28_08_34_06_AM.jpg
Photo_2013-05-28_08_34_15_AM.jpg

Heres a pic of the node spacing of the northern lights, looking like they might get longer buds then the dead head but not a fat for sure lool

Photo_2013-05-28_08_33_49_AM.jpg

nm just chuggin along, just geting a new car finaly, cant wait till i get this crop in, will beable to pay off my car, next run i aim to pay off half my house! just trying to keep my head low and be smart my man

right now im basicly schooling my roomate on how to act and how to react to cops, lol i told him my dooms day prep drill, IF i ever have house serounded (cross my heart that never happens X ( )i would have to cut the roots from the stem in the dirt and flip them all so that i dont have actual plants in the house.... make it a lil easyer on my lawyer type thing lol, Also told him he needed to be more parinoid of noises, there was a car alarm going off and i ask him to check my car, he didnt even hear the noise X ( i was kinda pissed because if he wasnt paying attention wat is the point of having alarms X(

right now im basicly schooling my roomate on how to act and how to react to cops, lol i told him my dooms day prep drill, IF i ever have house serounded (cross my heart that never happens X ( )i would have to cut the roots from the stem in the dirt and flip them all so that i dont have actual plants in the house.... make it a lil easyer on my lawyer type thing lol, Also told him he needed to be more parinoid of noises, there was a car alarm going off and i ask him to check my car, he didnt even hear the noise X ( i was kinda pissed because if he wasnt paying attention wat is the point of having alarms X(

Bro, do you like small dogs?, they are the best alarms.....tell em to shut up when it's just normal noises, and when he goes off when something happens that he should go off praise him....act concerned just like the dog is....right beside it.....I am a dog training maniac.....I have had some bad ass trained dogs...it's so easy, they just want to please you........

MY Golden/chow, never barks but she will let me know when someone is here, i use here as a alarm, if she hears somehting here ears poke up and she looks, so i just watch her and if she gets up and starts after it i know im not just hearing shit lol

MY Golden/chow, never barks but she will let me know when someone is here, i use here as a alarm, if she hears somehting here ears poke up and she looks, so i just watch her and if she gets up and starts after it i know im not just hearing shit lol

Perfect, no bark=they don't know you know........just how I like it! It's insane outdoors, I've lowcrawled out of a house and back up behind an unidentified visitor.....many times...they still never knew I was there....but I'm old now......

iv taken my guns out of my house because of my grow, if im going to jail they arnt nailing me with gun charges lol so im buying some kattanas soon and going to practice up on my sword play, also going to strategically place throwing knifes around the house for instant weapon close up or far away ; p

Shit bro it seems that in the states law-enforcement take Cannabis as a serious crime... bunch of crap. If you were to move to Quebec you would be buying duplexes out in the suburbs (LAVAL) and just be growing like a pro! anyway.... keep up the good work, plants are looking huge, and try to keep a low profile even when you're stacking 7 figures. We don't need to show how much money we make, just how smart we are.

Respect.

Shit bro it seems that in the states law-enforcement take Cannabis as a serious crime... bunch of crap. If you were to move to Quebec you would be buying duplexes out in the suburbs (LAVAL) and just be growing like a pro! anyway.... keep up the good work, plants are looking huge, and try to keep a low profile even when you're stacking 7 figures. We don't need to show how much money we make, just how smart we are.

Respect.

one of my partners in out in canada and is saying its the shit out there, some day im going to become a citizen and then buy house out there, mabe set up a op out there someday, then i can take my copper out there to check on them weekly .... ahh the possibilities!

Back
Top Bottom