Big Head - Dead Head OG Heavy Yield!

thats dope, but what benefit does that have that is better then water??

i have read that a low ppm solution is superior to water alone to pull nutrients from media and the plants. i believe the glucose and sucrose act as a sweetener enhancing flavor and bud development.

lol thats what i be saying! ; P im thinking she would do better then the bigger ones just becasue she is alot neater looking, the dead head just looks like a hot mess haha
photo458.JPG

i am in love with your deadhead OG plant, god !

what day do you defoliate? I know some do like day 21 and day 45? I think your plants are producing great and I think you'll do great entering one of your plants.
Keep up the great job brother

thanks BUDdy!

I actualy didnt write down when i did it, seeing ive been working on it past 3-5 days lol they oly got a week or so left so i new they needed more space so i just cut them up a bit : P basicly trying to push as much in them as i can...

MADE A BOO BOO!!!

so my tired self got mixed up and started feeding ONE of the northern lights with what i thought was the B solution, and i was doing a 10ml per gal (recomend 15ml) and watered her all full then went, OH SNAP!!! i was feeding her with the A solution ... DOPE!!!! did a homer simpson on that lol i added some of the B solution to the botom feed but i hope she dosnt freak on me, i will just have to flush her for couple days to get her to finish off nice,

Hang those little twigs on a piece of thread.....LOL:cheer:

Patience Obi wan! Time wait we must!

lol they are so close im just pushing them as much as i can for last week : )

im holding my self from cutting it down, iv cut couple small brranches down that wernt yeilding, and dryed thos, they are just about to be done, they LOOK dank, but ov course is small nugs lol, we will see how it tastes, seeing its like week old by the time i harvest it will be completely diffrent then this stuff i know lol

im holding my self from cutting it down, iv cut couple small brranches down that wernt yeilding, and dryed thos, they are just about to be done, they LOOK dank, but ov course is small nugs lol, we will see how it tastes, seeing its like week old by the time i harvest it will be completely diffrent then this stuff i know lol

patience.

TIME IS ALMOST APON US!!!!

soon these girls will be doing the horizontal mambo!! they are just shy of 8 weeks (due date) so im going to be watching extra close to thos trichs, so i got some preves of the POTM im going to enter, i need to get beter lighting is the room, hard to get pics becasue most of my lighting is with the HPS and it makes my pics all wavvy with my phone, but should have thos entered soon, only have till sat for dead line! Been trimming them up to look all pretty and tieing them up so they get nice and fat!!

image_135.jpeg
image_231.jpeg
image78.jpeg
photo464.JPG

yep yep : P i cant wait almost as excited to post it up ther as i am to harvest : P

lil lucnh up date lol, so during my break when to the store and bought a micron bag kit for bubble hash, goes all the way down to 25 micron lol so should make some fine hash ahaha.

also got some gloves to keep the sap off me, and some Sap B Gone soap hahah pll rant about it being the shit lol it basicly just gets rip of all the resin on your fingers from trimming, extra lol sounds goood to me!

yep yep : P i cant wait almost as excited to post it up ther as i am to harvest : P

lil lucnh up date lol, so during my break when to the store and bought a micron bag kit for bubble hash, goes all the way down to 25 micron lol so should make some fine hash ahaha.

also got some gloves to keep the sap off me, and some Sap B Gone soap hahah pll rant about it being the shit lol it basicly just gets rip of all the resin on your fingers from trimming, extra lol sounds goood to me!

exactly how many bags does it have and how much was it ?

3 bags (which i thought was plenty) were somewhere around 30-40 bucks, you can get 6 bags for 84$ tho lol

yeah it will still make a good hash, also seen people use dry bud and dry ice with one bag (don't know what size.)
you just filled enough to leave room and shake it, if you can do this before a big hash would probably increase yield.

its a youtube video probably not hard to find with the details.

yeah it will still make a good hash, also seen people use dry bud and dry ice with one bag (don't know what size.)
you just filled enough to leave room and shake it, if you can do this before a big hash would probably increase yield.

its a youtube video probably not hard to find with the details.

yha that is another way, there is sooo many diffrent ways thtat can make you more pure hash, mostlikly going to make bubble hash/ and shatter hash
:p

What are the other micron #'s?

looked last night, it came with a 220 , 73, and a 25 micron bag, my mind that is perfict for bubble hash! going to be dank!

Back
Top Bottom