big leaves

soulman3501

hi this is my first time posting anything so bare with me please this is my first grow in hydro the grow is going well maybe to well I'm growing in a six pot system and the seeds that I'm going I am not sure the type of seeds since I got them out of some smoke I had with that being said my problem is the plants has gotta to big the leaves that is are really big and I'm afraid that I won't get enough light to the rest of the plaint what can I do about the leaves

soulman3501

:welcome: soulman3501 :high-five: a lot of members practice defoliation, with some claiming increased yields.

also you can tuck them out of the way & secure them if you prefer that method.

soulman try this, a little house warming gift for you :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I have some hydro & outdoor grow experience. this site is a blessing to me.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

soulman3501, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. trichomes said "a lot of members practice defoliation, with some claiming increased yields. also you can tuck them out of the way & secure them if you prefer that method." That is very good advice. An interesting place to red up on various methods as well as other topics of interest is New Member Start Links. And we also have Frequently Asked Questions, which is a good resource to look for answers to questions and to ask questions. Look around and have fun growing. :peace: :Namaste:

:welcome: the most important question is how much space do you have. i will not name the company but they sell hydro boxes claiming you can grow 6 plants at a time, which is a lie. you may need to get rid of some plants. you are not even in flower yet when they double in size. its better to have 2-3 nice plants than six that look and smoke like crap if they have any bud on them in the 1st place.

sounds like flower time
what lighting you using?
are you using reflective materials?
any lst?
plans and research are great but experience is where it's at
learn and adjust to your patients
may your bounty far exceed your wishes
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom