BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

I've read (yeah I say that alot), that the electronic ones are more reliable, but more money too.

I plant to get it to about 68-63% and drop it in a jar with a boveda 62% wafer. But I'm currently not there yet. I think I have a ways to go..... ;)

I bought a bunch of the small digital ones on e-bay and also bought about a dozen of the analog ones. There is a small discrepancy between all of them even comparing analogue to analogue and digital to digital. I've isolated a couple that I consider to be reference instruments and write on the back of the others with the amount above or below the reference.

I bought a bunch of the small digital ones on e-bay and also bought about a dozen of the analog ones. There is a small discrepancy between all of them even comparing analogue to analogue and digital to digital. I've isolated a couple that I consider to be reference instruments and write on the back of the others with the amount above or below the reference.
That is a great tip..... very smart there @Troy01 !!!!:thanks: :bravo:

I think I’ve got the Amnesia Auto back on track. It’s amazing how fast a problem can take hold of these plants. She got flushed to heck and back and then added some Epsom salts and some of my eggshells dissolved in vinegar, as well as a regular feeding, which also has some cal-mag in it.

Northern Lights is responding well to training. I couldn’t quite make the pipe cleaners work at this stage, so I pinned her down. Pipe cleaners are working well with the Amnesia, but then she has more mature branches that can handle some tension.

All three Auto Duck seeds have popped. #1 went into her baby pot yesterday morning, #2 last night, and #3 this morning. Hopefully they should pop their heads up in a couple of days.

Started soaking a White Widow Auto last night. She was still floating this morning, so she may need a 24 hour soak to crack.

So I had a guest over for the first time since I started growing. I had to turn the fans off in the tent to keep it stealthy. Three hours without fans means it was pretty damn toasty when I opened it up to check on them. Need to think of a better way to handle bedroom visitors.

I'm not sure if wise or cheap. If I have time I have bought them really cheap on Ebay from China. I keep one in my jarred buds even after cured just to keep an eye on them

3 hours!? Geez champ, was she able to walk out without crutches? Ha subbed along for the ride bud

It was a bit of a quick session because of work in the morning. Lol

I'm not sure if wise or cheap. If I have time I have bought them really cheap on Ebay from China. I keep one in my jarred buds even after cured just to keep an eye on them

I just don’t trust EBay anymore. It’s so hit or miss. I also don’t trust AliBaba. I know people have had good luck buying cheap parts on there though. If I wind up building a COB setup, I may go that route.

One of my seed orders was out for delivery today and now has the message “available for pickup”.

I ain’t picking up shit.

It was sent “no signature required”. I can’t imagine any reason why it couldn’t be delivered.

One of my seed orders was out for delivery today and now has the message “available for pickup”.

I ain’t picking up shit.

It was sent “no signature required”. I can’t imagine any reason why it couldn’t be delivered.
Yea that doesn't sound right? Maybe it's just still out for delivery and you're next in line, hopefully. Who did you go thru if I'm allowed to ask?

I ain’t picking up shit.

Wow - that doesn't seem right. Mine has always just shown up in my mailbox. Hope it works out well for you.

That is pretty spooky. On the other hand, I think that I did that once too.
I went to the post office all nervous, expecting to be bum-rushed. After the clerk said, your name is "generic name"? They come out with jackboots and German Shepards, then parade you through the receiving area of the local PD.

Later, they call the local news establishment, touting the bust as "preventing $400k worth of dope from hitting the street."
The headlines are interrupted by the aching sensation that you may have left the wax lamp on.
With your gumption meter full, you embark on what could be your utter demise.

Upon entry, you notice that there are three lines. Are they there to surround you? Torment you? No!
Each one has a purpose, as do you. After a short wait, you approach a man standing behind a half door.
The man asks your name, you reply. He grumbles, walks away and returns with a small tan envelope.
The clipboard he grabs seems ominous, you want to run but you sign.

As you pull out of the parking lot you ponder.
What circumstances were necessary, to lead you to this moment.
Wishing there was someone at which to shout,"And another thing!"

/story time.

I think the mail carrier called in, or no one answered to sign.
Or, someone got lazy. Either way, good luck! :goodluck:

Oddly, he didn’t have a problem putting the delivery of hemp seeds in the mailbox, just the good seeds.

I think the mail carrier called in, or no one answered to sign.
Or, someone got lazy. Either way, good luck! :goodluck:

Dunno. I know chances are slim that it’s a problem, but.....

He used Stamps.com....I suppose there is a slight chance that the postage wasn’t correct. It still worries me enough that I will probably just write off this shipment as a loss.

We’ll see if my Seedsman package arrives safely from Spain.

He used Stamps.com....I suppose there is a slight chance that the postage wasn’t correct. It still worries me enough that I will probably just write off this shipment as a loss.

We’ll see if my Seedsman package arrives safely from Spain.

I haven't had issues with them on shipping. I've had a few successful orders from them.
One of my beans was crushed since they sometimes put them in little baggies instead of bubble tabs, or vials.
That was kinda meh, but most banks send them in baggies for stealth purposes. :rip:

C'est la vie. :rolleyes:

I ain’t picking up shit.

NOPE.....nopity, nope,nope.......not ever going to happen. If it doesn't come to the prescribed mail location, it will be lost in the postal hole of doom.

I always ensure that no real human has to sign for anything. If it can't come to the box, it's considered lost.

Just the way I see things in the current classification of our lovely girls.

I would wait a week, then ask the sender directly.

I haven't had issues with them on shipping. I've had a few successful orders from them.
One of my beans was crushed since they sometimes put them in little baggies instead of bubble tabs, or vials.
That was kinda meh, but most banks send them in baggies for stealth purposes. :rip:

That’s totally fine. Damaged in shipping is one of those unfortunate accidents that happen due to getting past prohibition laws.

NOPE.....nopity, nope,nope.......not ever going to happen. If it doesn't come to the prescribed mail location, it will be lost in the postal hole of doom.

I always ensure that no real human has to sign for anything. If it can't come to the box, it's considered lost.

Just the way I see things in the current classification of our lovely girls.

I would wait a week, then ask the sender directly.

It’s a whole lot of nope here too.

I’ll contact him at some point. Unfortunately, this is just part of the risk of doing business in the US.

Have never had an issues with seedsman, high class seeds on Instagram is legit as well, cash only though, but really good guy and communicates very well, but only ships to green states, luckily I have a buddy in PNW that doesn't mind being middleman for a bean or two so I go that route occasionally

Back
Top Bottom