BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

I'm now interested in the path you are going to take with those seeds. I'll be watching much closer now.

Really just playing with them. I may splurge and get a canabinoid test kit just to see what levels of THC/CBD are in a wild plant. If the levels are measurable enough, I may grow them for pain cream.

I may also play with harvesting fiber from them as well. I think that would be cool to make my own hemp twine.

I think home made hemp twine would be pretty cool. :thumb:

I have no idea how much it would take material or time wise to really be worth it. But the thought behind it is cool.

As for usefulness - it’s probably a dead end. But it will be fun to find out. Indigenous people use it for medicine and to get high, so the level of THC/CBD will be interesting to find out.

There was a 2600 year old burial in China where the body was covered with 3 foot tall cannabis plants, some in flower. You can still see the trichome stalks in the plants. Three foot tall cannabis sure sounds like a ruderalis.

And I took a new profile pic last night as I was vaping some THC vape juice. Not pictured is me coughing my lungs out after this was taken. Lol

Hi Big Bear, I am loving your grow and the experiment with ruderalis. I never know what's the real info, until I grow it myself or watch you grow it out. I only have 5 feet for my current grow, with a light, it was 4 feet, so it can be done and you're in the right bucket to do that. My plants grew right into the light despite the light stress so I have HIGH hopes for you.

In our neck of the woods, anything that doesn't fit into our hand sized postal boxes won't be left and we always have to go pick up our parcels, good thing it's legal here, otherwise, I'd never get any of my shipments, especially simple envelopes that won't squeeze into a square box. I mean come on...hahahaha

I fantasize about moving to Canada sometimes. Especially after Canada Day of this year. Lol

The ruderalis, which I’ve named Rudy, of course, is just play. It may be that it will be useful, maybe not. But then I also do a lot of “sheep to shawl” type projects so this intrigued me. There isn’t a way I could get away with growing a 3m industrial hemp plant, but I can get away with a 1m hemp plant to play with.

I’m going to be growing them next to tomatoes and okra for camouflage. :p:yummy:

Fast Buds CBD Crack girls have nice tails this morning. More than I normally like, but no biggie. Both seeds were popped into their baby buckets for three weeks.

I have about three weeks to try to figure out how I’m going to stacks everyone in the tent. It currently has two buckets with the Amnesia and the Northern Lights, eight baby pots, and a small grapefruit (not cannabis, actual grapefruit).

Amnesia should be ready to harvest at the end of the month. At the end of the month the three Auto Duck go outside. Leaving two WW, two CBD Crack, and the ruderalis.

I think the ruderalis will live it’s entire life in a baby pot. It’s really more of an experiment to see if it will autoflower like a true ruderalis. Or it may go outside.

So around the first of May I’ll need space for at least five plants in a spot that will fit four buckets. Hmmmm.....

I fantasize about moving to Canada sometimes. Especially after Canada Day of this year. Lol

The ruderalis, which I’ve named Rudy, of course, is just play. It may be that it will be useful, maybe not. But then I also do a lot of “sheep to shawl” type projects so this intrigued me. There isn’t a way I could get away with growing a 3m industrial hemp plant, but I can get away with a 1m hemp plant to play with.

I’m going to be growing them next to tomatoes and okra for camouflage. :p:yummy:
Canada is too friggin cold 7 months of the year
We adopted a 12 yr old Weimaraner from Fort Worth a couple years ago and she’ll tell you it’s too damn cold in Canada ...lol

Canada is too friggin cold 7 months of the year

Yeah, that’s a big reason why I haven’t perused emigrating. Lol
That’s it’s actually kind of difficult to move to Canada. I would have to have a job up there to start the process.

You would fit in here on the west coast Big Bear. Weather is beautiful and warm, lots of bearded men up here, and growers. Seems to be a thang. You could get a sun tan, go skiing and grow plants all in the same day.

I would love that! Some parts more than others.:p It’s the cost of living that bothers me. I do non-profit type work, so I can’t imagine the pay would have me living high on the hog out there. Lol

Yeah, Texas kinda stinks for us.
On the other hand, we can stand some heat.

The heat breeds character! Lol

I kinda get a type of culture shock when I go camping up north in the middle of the summer. Nights down into the 50’s at time. Daytimes sometimes in the 60’s and 70’s. Being able to walk barefoot and not have anything kill you or draw blood. It’s weird! Lol

Found a 24”x12”x36” three shelf wire rack at Aldi. It fits perfectly in the closet with my existing tent. All I need in some reflective poly film and I’ve got a small veg tent. This will help juggling the plants around for the next couple of months.

Pics!

Canuck Amnesia Auto:
Ratty ass leaves. I wish I could figure out what I’m doing wrong that is causing this leaf issue. Second grow in a row where this has happened right when the vegetative growth stops. But, she’s still alive and building buds.

CKS Northern Lights Auto:
Hard to believe I topped her just two weeks ago. Two weeks of LST and I have a pretty even canopy, the tallest froth is at 4” (10cm) above soil. She’s going straight up from here.

Pics of the new addition. I’ve got my old 75w blurple and a 100w led in there. That’s about 63 actual watts and within the 30w per square foot goal. We’ll see how it goes. I’ve got the babies in there. I’ll make a tent for her tomorrow. I’m also thinking of buying another shelving unit and stacking it with this one. That would make my three chamber tent that I want for less money than upgrading the whole thing.

Ingenuity at it's best!!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom