BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

I am much the same. 99% of my crop ends up as either tinctures or edible. My favorite is to make a PGA (Pure Grain Alcohol) tincture then evaporate it down to about 20 mg / ml. In the state I live the highest alcohol I can get is 151%. I have been buying from Extractahol who is a sponsor on this site. The JuJu we make is great but can burn like crazy if you ingest sub-lingual.

I made the mistake of trying sublingual with alcohol. Not pleasant at all. Lol

The bonus about my vape juice is that I can also take it orally, which is did last night. It’s about 30mg per ml, so a little goes a long way. I bought a commercial THC extract made for dabs and used it with my Wax Liquidizer. Tastes terrible, but it works.

I can get 190 proof Everclear (95% ethanol) here, so that’s what I use. I like the idea of evaporating it down to concentrate it, but still keeping it as a tincture. Last batch I evaporated down to just resin, but it was a pain in the ass to collect with a razor blade.

I'd hold off on the Epsom salt on this one BigBear. You want to wash those out this time. I'm not sure you should back off on the feedings after you flush though. I did and I almost starved my plants. Just wash those roots well and feed as normal. After you are sure you've fixed that problem, then add garden variety specific salts next time. Treat me to some pics BigBear?

I made the mistake of trying sublingual with alcohol. Not pleasant at all. Lol

The bonus about my vape juice is that I can also take it orally, which is did last night. It’s about 30mg per ml, so a little goes a long way. I bought a commercial THC extract made for dabs and used it with my Wax Liquidizer. Tastes terrible, but it works.

I can get 190 proof Everclear (95% ethanol) here, so that’s what I use. I like the idea of evaporating it down to concentrate it, but still keeping it as a tincture. Last batch I evaporated down to just resin, but it was a pain in the ass to collect with a razor blade.

I also was playing around with solid state THC pills and made a couple batches of Cana Sugar Pills. I have a thread on it in my signature. Basically you just drop you tincture in granulated sugar and let evaporate naturally until you get it to the strength you want. My only problem was I concentrated it too much and one pill leaves me couch locked. I may need to empty out my capsules and dilute down with more sugar.

They are really great and are handy when wanting to medicate in a stealth mode.

I'd hold off on the Epsom salt on this one BigBear. You want to wash those out this time. I'm not sure you should back off on the feedings after you flush though. I did and I almost starved my plants. Just wash those roots well and feed as normal. After you are sure you've fixed that problem, then add garden variety specific salts next time. Treat me to some pics BigBear?

Pics planned for tomorrow. I’ll probably pull out the PE and do a full flush, all I did this time was just hold off on nutes.

Your point about not starving her is well taken though. I’ll see how the leaves look when I bring her out and after flushing.

I also was playing around with solid state THC pills and made a couple batches of Cana Sugar Pills. I have a thread on it in my signature. Basically you just drop you tincture in granulated sugar and let evaporate naturally until you get it to the strength you want. My only problem was I concentrated it too much and one pill leaves me couch locked. I may need to empty out my capsules and dilute down with more sugar

Hmmm....I’ll have to search for the post. Signatures don’t show up in the phone version of the site.

Good Saturday Morning!

I took the two oldest girls out for some pictures. Here is the PE in the left and the scraggly rebloom of Northern Lights in the right.

Some closeups of the PE.

Pineapple Express in the tub getting her flush.

The scraggly girl, my NL reflower isn’t quite ready. I was hoping to harvest this weekend; she’s cloudy, but no amber yet. Since I use her for sleep, I need my amber.

Canuk Seeds Amnesia Auto got her first LST. She’s about five weeks old but was stunted as a baby. She was a cesarean birth, and just didn’t start thriving until a couple of weeks ago. I thought she was going to be a cull, but I’m going to take her through to harvest, I hope. I’m hoping she stays in veg a couple more weeks so she can grow bigger.

New month, new seed! Started soaking a Crop King Seeds Northern alights Auto on March 1st. She’s got a tiny tap root. I’ll pot her up tomorrow in my seedling hempy pot.

That’s all I’ve got. I’m going to let the PE rest until tomorrow and then give a light feeding.

Have a great weekend!

Oh dang BigBear! New seeds! This is going to be a fun journal to follow if we are getting new seeds every month. That little NL looks like she is going to be resinous! She may be scraggly but I'll bet she spits pure hot fire!

Ripe1, I don’t have room to grow perpetual with photos, but I’ve got room for four buckets, so I’m going to do rotating autos. Three to four months each for harvest is what I’m expecting.

I probably should change the journal name at some point.

Roght on BigBear! I think that math still lets us watch you grow a new seed about every month, maybe 6 weeks but still awesome! I have to wait for every 3 months or so to start new seeds. The next batch of seeds is for the summer outdoor/greenhouse grow. I am taking the plastic off the greenhouse and just doing shade cloth for better temps and airflow. I am pretty sure I told you about the botched grow last summer. I am promoting you to general when I get them out there!

New batch of seeds arrived! I don’t know if True North Seed Bank is still a sponsor, but I know they were back in 2014, so I’m going to say it’s safe to name them here. Lol

I took advantage of both my tax return and a 50% off sale to make a bulk purchase. I’m set for the next couple of years unless I significantly expand my garden space.

Seeds:
Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto Fem (5)
Auto Blueberry Fem (5)
Northern Lights Auto Fem (5)
White Widow Auto Fem (2)
Super Lemon Haze Auto Fem (2)
AK 47 Auto (1) - freebie
Blueberry Fem Regular (1) - freebie

The one regular seed was just for shits and grins. I don’t really have room for a photo period, but I like the idea of being able to clone instead of buy all the time.

Super cool....I bet you feel like a kid at Christmas (who just paid for his own presents). :)

New batch of seeds arrived! I don’t know if True North Seed Bank is still a sponsor, but I know they were back in 2014, so I’m going to say it’s safe to name them here. Lol

I took advantage of both my tax return and a 50% off sale to make a bulk purchase. I’m set for the next couple of years unless I significantly expand my garden space.

Seeds:
Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto Fem (5)
Auto Blueberry Fem (5)
Northern Lights Auto Fem (5)
White Widow Auto Fem (2)
Super Lemon Haze Auto Fem (2)
AK 47 Auto (1) - freebie
Blueberry Fem Regular (1) - freebie

The one regular seed was just for shits and grins. I don’t really have room for a photo period, but I like the idea of being able to clone instead of buy all the time.

Wow what a haul! I'm looking at my shopping cart right now just waiting for pay day to roll around. can't wait to get my hands on some more seeds! this time I'm getting 3xnorthern lights auto, 3xauto skunk #1 and 1xgreen crack auto which means (theoretically) i wouldn't have to buy more until the end of the year, plus it's cheaper to get them in 3 packs. ideally i'd have liked to buy all single seeds to try out different strains but I just can't afford it at the moment.

I find it interesting to know that you can do a partial harvest on an auto and keep it going! the plant looks wack but the buds on it look like pure goodness!

i'll follow this grow for sure man keep up the good stuff :D

snez

Canuk Seeds says she can get just over a meter tall and has a flowering time of 70-80 days. She sprouted a month ago, so I’m running against the clock to get her as big as I can before she starts blooming. I’m hoping she goes another couple of weeks before that happens. She’s supposed to be Sativa dominant. I’m growing her for a buddy with social anxiety. He wanted something that wasn’t sleepy time meds.

Cool! LST is looking really great! That is cool of you to donate your time and space to a friend in need. Noted! Keep up the awesome work BigBear!

Back
Top Bottom