BigBearNTX Perpetual Auto Grow

Saturday update:
Canuck Blueberry clones are repotted into 2 Liter hempy pots. I blocked the drainage holes of a 2L landscaping pot with water seal tape. Should work.

Going to let these girls go another week or two and then flipping. Can’t let them get too big. We shall see what happens.
37495FF2-25B2-45AB-A63B-3071DC89AD35.jpeg

Can't believe I missed your WW harvest. It looks like you're really honing your growing skills, Everything looked Caked:goodjob:
Merry Christmas!:Namaste:
There wasn’t much to that one. Lol

But all plants that make it to harvest are successful in my book.

I view this all as a big learning experience. I’ve been growing less than a year and a half, so there is so much room for improvement everywhere!

First grow wasn’t so great, because I crowded the tent with the Cherry Wine. Had I had the Blueberry in the tent alone, I would have vegged for another month under the screen before blooming. But, an ounce of usable material is fine.

Next batch will also get some training. I’m going to let them veg for a bit, and then take them down to one to two colas each and let them grow without a screen. That will let me manipulate and trim them easier. It will be like a modified SOG.

First grow wasn’t so great, because I crowded the tent with the Cherry Wine. Had I had the Blueberry in the tent alone, I would have vegged for another month under the screen before blooming. But, an ounce of usable material is fine.

Next batch will also get some training. I’m going to let them veg for a bit, and then take them down to one to two colas each and let them grow without a screen. That will let me manipulate and trim them easier. It will be like a modified SOG.
Yeah man, crowding the tent was my downfall last season too :/ somehow with more plants, i always wind up getting less by harvest time. 4 plants max, which is what all of my grower friends tell me is the best for a 2x2x4 tent. Now i see what they mean haha. Sometimes you just gotta bump your own head, x]. Good idea with the sea of green tho. If you can keep em even enough with just 2 colas each.

Great! Looking forward to your report on it. I had a teaser on my Spliff Berry when pruning out the lower shoots. I know have very high hopes on it to be really great. I'm about to throw some more seeds in to germination soon and I think I will make a run for it again. :)

Weekend update:
Only strain going is Canuck Blueberry photo - 11 clones in 2L hempy on an 18/6 light schedule Left the girls alone while I went to visit my family for a few days. I watered before I left, and everyone did fine.

Gave everyone a quick drink last night when I came home, and then a more thorough feeding today.

The clones are about 11 weeks old. I’ve had to keep them small, but they are all responding well to having been repotted. Did some trimming, took off most of the lower growth. Everyone has four colas right now. The original plan was to take everyone down to two colas, but after seeing the growth, I think four may work I’ll think about it and may do more trimming later.

Now I have to resist the urge to root what I’ve trimmed. I may try rooting a couple. I know most people don’t clone clones, but the chance of mutation or drift in genetic expression after two successive clones is slim to none. I probably could keep a clone alive indefinitely in one of my 1L pots to keep as a mother.

However, if I am successful at self pollinating a couple of autos, I can keep myself well supplied with auto seeds.

I think my hunger for seeds is greater than my hunger for clones. Lol

It’s interesting. Very piney taste and smell. Little to no THC, which was expected, but unknown variable because this was bag seed.

It’s CBD, I think maybe I felt a little something, but I would have to do a test with hot sauces to check.

When I’m high, my tolerance for spicy goes way up. Sriracha tastes like ketchup when I’m high.

It’s actually one of the ways they test effectiveness of meds (and cannabis) on neuropathic pain. There is a heat test - measuring how long you can tolerate your hand next to a flame before and after dosing, and a capsaicin test - also before and after dosing. The heat from chili is completely in our brain, so 100% nerve pain.

A buddy with a fucked up spine like mine has decided to grow. He only needs about an ounce per month, so that should be very achievable in a closet grow. I gave him a couple of clones of the Canuck Blueberry to get him started, some auto seeds for the next round, and then some oil, bud, and edibles to keep him going for a while.

So excited to be able to share this hobby!

Back
Top Bottom