Bigblunts209's 2000 Watt Dual Ended HPS Grow

I will be starting flowering this week either Friday the 17th or Saturday the 19th. The space to the left is in reserve for some auto flowers im waiting on from herbies.

Looking really great, cant wait to see that tent full of nice frosty nugs :thumb:

Do those buckets drain ok being directly on the floor like that? You should get them up off the bottom of the tent if not a few 2x4s or w/e just something to give the water room to drain out. Later in flowering a lot of your root mass will be at the bottom part of the buckets so you wanna make sure they can drain out good and not trap water at the bottoms or under them.

I just noticed the ballast, might want to get that off the floor too. I apologize in advance if you just haven't got to these things at that point. I end up getting excited most of the way through what im doing taking my pics and then realizing I still have more to do but dont feel like retaking the pics over it lol. I just dont want to see you end up with rotted roots and esp not an elec problem.

Really nice job on the scrog net by the way :goodjob:

Looking really great, cant wait to see that tent full of nice frosty nugs :thumb:

Do those buckets drain ok being directly on the floor like that? You should get them up off the bottom of the tent if not a few 2x4s or w/e just something to give the water room to drain out. Later in flowering a lot of your root mass will be at the bottom part of the buckets so you wanna make sure they can drain out good and not trap water at the bottoms or under them.

I just noticed the ballast, might want to get that off the floor too. I apologize in advance if you just haven't got to these things at that point. I end up getting excited most of the way through what im doing taking my pics and then realizing I still have more to do but dont feel like retaking the pics over it lol. I just dont want to see you end up with rotted roots and esp not an elec problem.

Really nice job on the scrog net by the way :goodjob:

Thanks for the concerns. I agree with what your saying i but i fell into a habit of watering a little bit every two days i olny water about a cup or two cups nothing that will leave them soaked. It is a little more work but i like to get dirty a little bit. As for the ballasts they should be fine bcause of my style of feeding.

20141023_115529.jpg
20141023_115543.jpg
20141023_115604.jpg
20141023_115520.jpg

:partyboy:

This is going to be an epic grow Blunts...

So I decided to take out the net it just wasn't doing what I expected. String were coming loose from the strength of these girls:) but everything is still going great I'll do a strip probably on the 22 or 23 of Nov. ENJOY!
20141115_174756.jpg
20141115_174749.jpg
20141115_180810.jpg
20141115_180812.jpg
20141115_181000.jpg
last shot is a dreamqueen just left outside not really giving anything to it just letting it grow.

Back
Top Bottom