Bigbud 78 Does The Do-Lato By Inhouse Genetics 2x1000W DE XXXL Stealth Hoods

Few pics from a severe lst and supercropping sesh I swear these girls love it they bounce back bigger and stronger don't skip a beat :thumb:

Stems are getting huge and chunky there thirsty biatches going through some feed. I'll be potting up on the weekend into the final 25litre pouches then flipping in two week
Im very vain. I hate taking pics just after training or defols cos they look so sad :( but the pic the day after makes me wanna do a little bum wiggle.

OI. If that came second. First best have been a monster.
Oi oi bilbos in the house welcome to my little grow pal :welcome:yeah bilbo I think the winner was a scrog unshackled vegged for months a bit unfair really but I'm over it lol.
An yeah the smell is already super sweet and funky and there still only in veg it's gonna be epic can't wait to flip. I've been giving them little stem rubs an the smells are sublime anyway thanks for subn I'll keep you posted my friend :thumb:

Oi oi bilbos in the house welcome to my little grow pal :welcome:yeah bilbo I think the winner was a scrog unshackled vegged for months a bit unfair really but I'm over it lol.
An yeah the smell is already super sweet and funky and there still only in veg it's gonna be epic can't wait to flip. I've been giving them little stem rubs an the smells are sublime anyway thanks for subn I'll keep you posted my friend :thumb:
Of course man. Im like a sponge. I look at eeeeeveryones ish and just absorb what I can. I like to get AS MUCH info as I can if I didnt id have missed out on those donkey appendages.. lol

So I've potted 8 out of the 20 girls up didn't realise how big these 25 litre pouches were. I bought 5 bags of gold label 60/40 coco/hydroton thought they were 50 litre there not there 40 litre. So I've got to buy another 7 bags and money's tight it's these little setbacks putting more time on this grow. but we'll get there eventually on the upside the root pouches are huge and filled to the brim these girls are gonna be seriously massive here's a couple of shots of dolato #4 thats been potted up i don't usually name plants but she's getting called COLLOSSUS as she's already a right unit and still a couple of weeks veg left on her
Pics to come

Few pics from a severe lst and supercropping sesh I swear these girls love it they bounce back bigger and stronger don't skip a beat :thumb:

Stems are getting huge and chunky there thirsty biatches going through some feed. I'll be potting up on the weekend into the final 25litre pouches then flipping in two week
So by this point though you have took and removed some branches already you didn’t want correct ?

That is some intense training nice love the main how you got it bend like that and almost twist a bit eh?
Yeah joe it's a beautiful thing bonsai style I love the way you can manipulate the stems any which way you want them to go it's time and work but I love it
So by this point though you have took and removed some branches already you didn’t want correct ?
Yes that's correct joe now anything that tries to take the lead gets readjusted with the ties. but if it's a slightly skinnier secondary stem I'll super cropp it. Also Anything that looks like it won't make the canopy gets the chop :thumb:

Day 57 veg
Ec 1.1
PH 6
Feed superthrive minimal
Roots excelurator 2.5ml per 10 litre
Gt liquid silicone 1ml per litre
Plant magic coco grow 30 ml per 10 litre
Some snaps

Nice job.

Yerr canopy coming like the serangheti (spelling?lol)
Thanks bilbo it's coming on now 2 weeks minimum veg left probably 3 should hit decent numbers with a clean problem free run. Environment the key for me needs to be spot on for top notch bud mines not ideal humidity could be 20% higher but there not suffering. Would definitely be even healthier at 50 to 60 %
Two more lights to give in through the week 1 more 1000watt de and a 600w hps. I'll have a healthy total 3900 watts
Might have to upgrade extraction fan. What you guys think

Regards bigbud

Thanks bilbo it's coming on now 2 weeks minimum veg left probably 3 should hit decent numbers with a clean problem free run. Environment the key for me needs to be spot on for top notch bud mines not ideal humidity could be 20% higher but there not suffering. Would definitely be even healthier at 50 to 60 %
Two more lights to give in through the week 1 more 1000watt de and a 600w hps. I'll have a healthy total 3900 watts
Might have to upgrade extraction fan. What you guys think

Regards bigbud
My humidity rolls around low 40c i aint worried about that. Theyve grown quick! Bravo sir

Back
Top Bottom