Bigbudzzz420's Ethos Genetics Citral Glue LED Grow

Well I think the 6th May still have a chance but the rest are up . One had the helmet on still so I gently removed it this morning.
420-magazine-mobile2103365060.jpg

Welcome everyone!
This round we will be growing Citral Glue by Ethos Genetics
*4x4 tent
*1, 4 inch exhaust
*No intake yet
*Advanced Nutrients full line
*600 watt meizhi LED to start the first 3 weeks under , then we will move to the 2nd tent running 2 California Light works solar storm 550s
*Promix hp cc mycohorizae
*We will start in 1 gallon pots and move to 5 gallon pots to finish

A little info on the strain we will be growing-

The Ethos Collective - Citral Glue

Gorilla Glue #4 x Citral Skunk

Hybrid

THC: 24-30%

Flower Cycle: 60-70 days

Yield: Heavy

6 feminized seeds per pack

Massive flavors and resin drenched flowers. A mellow sativa leaning hybrid that leaves you feeling social and euphoric and prone to bouts of spontaneous laughter.

Prone to bouts of spontaneous laughter. That's some dank for sure. Wish I was smoking on that.

Now that you mention it, I may take a few clones .it might be the perfect timing before these girls go into flower and a few weeks before the other crowns finish. The crown Royal will finish on the first week of November.
If all goes well and I flip the switch on October 17th for these girls , then we can anticipate a finish date of December 25 !!! Christmas weed !!!!!!

Now that you mention it, I may take a few clones .it might be the perfect timing before these girls go into flower and a few weeks before the other crowns finish. The crown Royal will finish on the first week of November.
If all goes well and I flip the switch on October 17th for these girls , then we can anticipate a finish date of December 25 !!! Christmas weed !!!!!!..

Christmas chop. Weed will still have to dry and cure. Sorry can't make Christmas supper have some trimming to do.

Back
Top Bottom