Bigger Than Big, Better Than Best: A Weed Seeds Express Big Jack Widow Auto Grow Under The Maxsisun MG3000 Using Prescription Blend

We all woke up ill here. Throats are sore, heads are congested and runny and we have low grade fevers. Started feeling it towards the end of trimming.
How are you sick again??

How are you sick again??
Well I have an auto immune issue so if I get sick I have a tendency to get more sick. Buuuuuut vitamins? I think this was a stepsister of Covid. Head pressure again, sinus issues, stuff in my chest, straight up tired just so tired...but it's ok.

I didn't even take the time to grab many bud shots of Eva I just felt so run down last couple days. Threw her into jars today after battling my house being 68% humidity trying to dry her out. I only have the one dehumidifier and I needed it for the growing girls so I had to adapt and move the dry rack around multiple times to find a more prime location.

So sadly, I leave this journal with a 3.75OZ buds in a trim tray shot. I'll be back around somewhere on some feed to drop pics of her cured and soon to be yummy nugs.

Much love to all and this will be the last journal featuring this tent. It will be replaced by a 100 x 100 Mars Hydro. Housing maybe a surprise new light but definitely 2 more photos in just a few weeks. Newest journal to come soon as we will be re-running a Gigi and an Ammy (Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze and Amnesia) in the new tent.

I'll keep you all posted thanks for all the grow love and support.

20220728_165128.jpg

Congrats on the harvest, Krissi! I have an autoimmune condition, too and live in fear of getting the dreaded Covid.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Glad you are getting in with getting on! Missed seeing you this week!
Thanks SG. I'll be back in the mix like I never left. Feel bad poor Eva got stuck in the middle of my sickness! Love the love you put out buddy :green_heart:
Congrats on the harvest, Krissi! I have an autoimmune condition, too and live in fear of getting the dreaded Covid.
Oh HG it was terrible, I pray you don't see it, ever. Been on all the autoimmune once a month shots and they've all messed with my liver, especially Methotrexate. Try to stay clear of them all and take vitamins
I hope you feel better soon. :hug:
Thank you love. Appreciate your concern girl :hug:

Well I have an auto immune issue so if I get sick I have a tendency to get more sick. Buuuuuut vitamins? I think this was a stepsister of Covid. Head pressure again, sinus issues, stuff in my chest, straight up tired just so tired...but it's ok.

I didn't even take the time to grab many bud shots of Eva I just felt so run down last couple days. Threw her into jars today after battling my house being 68% humidity trying to dry her out. I only have the one dehumidifier and I needed it for the growing girls so I had to adapt and move the dry rack around multiple times to find a more prime location.

So sadly, I leave this journal with a 3.75OZ buds in a trim tray shot. I'll be back around somewhere on some feed to drop pics of her cured and soon to be yummy nugs.

Much love to all and this will be the last journal featuring this tent. It will be replaced by a 100 x 100 Mars Hydro. Housing maybe a surprise new light but definitely 2 more photos in just a few weeks. Newest journal to come soon as we will be re-running a Gigi and an Ammy (Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze and Amnesia) in the new tent.

I'll keep you all posted thanks for all the grow love and support.

20220728_165128.jpg
No more cardboard :yahoo: Bit over priced for them plastic bins, should of went to a restaurant supply store & got some used SS steamer pan,
Most of the resin I get off my wet trim is stuck to the bin, so I scrape it with a razor blade
If I want kief ,I put my my trim in my 5 gal beer strainer bag & do my winter hash trick
Guess you will have to wash yours with alcohol

No more cardboard :yahoo: Bit over priced for them plastic bins, should of went to a restaurant supply store & got some used SS steamer pan,
Most of the resin I get off my wet trim is stuck to the bin, so I scrape it with a razor blade
If I want kief ,I put my my trim in my 5 gal beer strainer bag & do my winter hash trick
Guess you will have to wash yours with alcohol
I never spend frivolous like so this was a splurge for me. And kind of a gift to bestie, we both hated the cardboard although with all the Amazon deliveries I get, I felt it would be wasteful to not use them for something else lmao

Enlighten me Brew...winter hash trick?
Amazing journal! Thanks for the info and a front row seat. That lights a tank!!
Hey there Chaos, welcome to my journal and to 420! Thank you so much, unfortunately I got sick at the very end of this when it should have been prime picture time but I've got plenty more going on and lots to come! Hope you are absolutely loving the site!

Oh HG it was terrible, I pray you don't see it, ever. Been on all the autoimmune once a month shots and they've all messed with my liver, especially Methotrexate. Try to stay clear of them all and take vitamins

Thank you love. Appreciate your concern girl :hug:

I hated Methotrexate and after taking it for apx 3 years, I persuaded my doctor that I was better off without it. It made me very nauseous and low energy for at least 2 days after taking it and I wasn't getting anything done around the house because of it.

Back
Top Bottom