Bigger Than Big, Better Than Best: A Weed Seeds Express Big Jack Widow Auto Grow Under The Maxsisun MG3000 Using Prescription Blend

I'm with you. Seeing a healthy, happy plant doing its thing brings me a joy that's hard to describe. Kind of weird, but, hey. Makes me happy, and is the reason I can often be found sitting on a stool just staring at my garden. I say again, weird, but makes me happy so I continue to do it. :cool:
I love this.

You know life can be so just overwhelming at times and to garden, is just a way to center myself and dispell those bad energies. I don't think it's weird at all, I think it shows that connection you have to life and its living things. I think it shows that you, along with most of us here, can escape to a place that brings us joy and purpose and a lot of people don't have that. We are lucky

She's a beauty Krissi! An extremely healthy looking specimen. :Rasta:

And I think you know that your feet are in no way ugly!

A pic of my bare feet, on the other hand, would generate massive use of the "Unwatch" button! :laughtwo:

She's a beauty Krissi! An extremely healthy looking specimen. :Rasta:
Awww thank you! I have to think the @DYNOMYCO had something to do with how she took off the way she has. That and those genetics cause it's certainly not me or my feet doing it
And I think you know that your feet are in no way ugly!

A pic of my bare feet, on the other hand, would generate massive use of the "Unwatch" button! :laughtwo:
:rofl: Now I am sure you have some nice football man's feet! It means you are a man and I think women like the callussed toes just not the smelly feet...do you have smelly feet, cause that would be the deal breaker :laugh:

Agreed. Sometimes if I'm having a bad day I know at the end of it I'll have a chance to go sit and putz around with my plants for a while. And, once you get enough things sorted out in your process, you have fairly good confidence that the grow will go well (and not add to other stressors you might be facing).

Non-gardeners don't really get it, and I'm not sure I understand it either, but I don't really need to. They say that cannabis isn't addicting, but growing it is, and that's for sure true for me as I'd probably do it even if they were just ornamentals. If they were just ornamentals though I'd probably pick a different one given all the baggage this one has FOR NO GOOD REASON!! (Azi's Rant)

Agreed. Sometimes if I'm having a bad day I know at the end of it I'll have a chance to go sit and putz around with my plants for a while. And, once you get enough things sorted out in your process, you have fairly good confidence that the grow will go well (and not add to other stressors you might be facing).
I think that's where newer growers or non growers miss the bus. That fear or constant stress of not knowing if you'll do a good job or trying to deal with a plant in distress and not having the tools to fix it can be ultra stressful. I'm often asked how I don't lose my mind trying to grow all this stuff, in and out. My response is that once you're flowing, it is just so reassuring and calming I can't put it into words.
Non-gardeners don't really get it, and I'm not sure I understand it either, but I don't really need to. They say that cannabis isn't addicting, but growing it is, and that's for sure true for me as I'd probably do it even if they were just ornamentals. If they were just ornamentals though I'd probably pick a different one given all the baggage this one has FOR NO GOOD REASON!! (Azi's Rant)
Hahahaha NO GOOD REASON...not even a half good reason. Maybe they're all just secretly jealous and their abhorrent and ignorant responses are just a deflection of their loathing that someone can do something better than they can.

Azi, rant whenever, Lord knows I rant ALL day here sometimes, even when I shouldn't

Hahahaha NO GOOD REASON...not even a half good reason. Maybe they're all just secretly jealous and their abhorrent and ignorant responses are just a deflection of their loathing that someone can do something better than they can.
Actually, I think it's as simple as follow the money. The drug industry and private prison industry are the two largest funders of the anti-legalizaition efforts around the country. In my state, the Governor cites the State Police's objections. But then when you actually look into it you'll see that their budget is nicely padded by the forfeiture laws which are unbelievable. So, they have a major conflict of interest but don't disclose it anywhere.

The politicians are mostly swayed by political and financial interests. That's why we need term limits brought about by referendum since the bastards certainly won't vote for it themselves.

Actually, I think it's as simple as follow the money. The drug industry and private prison industry are the two largest funders of the anti-legalizaition efforts around the country. In my state, the Governor cites the State Police's objections. But then when you actually look into it you'll see that their budget is nicely padded by the forfeiture laws which are unbelievable. So, they have a major conflict of interest but don't disclose it anywhere.
The pandemonium that would occur if these conflicts were discussed would be epic.
The politicians are mostly swayed by political and financial interests. That's whe we need term limits brought about by referendum since the bastards certainly won't vote for it themselves.
I think they're all money hungry and selfish pricks who won't come to terms on anything until the upper echelon figures out a way to maximize revenue for themselves and those hypocritical assholes who run our local governments. And of course, how to shell some of that funding and capital gains to our already, as you mentioned, nicely padded police budgets

Unfortunately there isn't enough traction for most people to vote for a change since they just believe the misinformation on the grounds of "If the gov't said it it must be true." And we sound like lunatics for daring to have a different opinion. Honestly, if one were to do even a cursory amount of research they would have to come to the conclusion that there at least might be something to this as medicine.

But think about the major damage to the drug companies that would happen. Cannabis is arguably better for sleep disorders than Ambien, better for chronic pain than opioids, better for inflammation than steroids, better for kids with epilepsy, better in many cases for cancer, and ALL without the side effects of those chemical 'others.' Plus everyone could grow it in their gardens along side the veggies? Maybe not everyone could grow it well, but everyone could grow some well enough. Those are MAJOR drug revenues for major corporations, many of which spent billions on their chemical solutions and indoctrination campaigns to the doctors who see it as the only solution.

Years ago I had a medical checkup and my blood work showed my cholesterol was a bit elevated. The doctor's response was immediately to prescribe a life-long pill I should take which has recently shown incredibly bad side effects for the liver. His response should have been first to inquire about my diet and habits. But there's no money in it for anyone if I have a few less cookies in my lfe.

And the drug indusrty is about treatment, not about cures since there's more recurring revenue in treating something for life (and then treating all the side effects from that drug with yet more drugs) than curing it once so their incentives do not align with ours. But for some reason very few see it or even bother to question it.

It's pretty disgusting if you think about it all run under the guise of them trying to protect my self interests. They can all Fuck Off!

Honestly, if one were to do even a cursory amount of research they would have to come to the conclusion that there at least might be something to this as medicine.
This is exactly what I wish from TKs family
But think about the major damage to the drug companies that would happen.
Come on, we know they would be out of business.
Cannabis is arguably better for sleep disorders than Ambien, better for chronic pain than opiods, better for inflammation than steroids, better for kids with epilepsy, better in many cases for cancer, and ALL without the side effects of those others.
Think about all the money TV would lose. Every damn commercial is some fucking drug being peddled
Plus everyone could grow it in their gardens along side the veggies? Maybe not everyone could grow it well, but everyone could grow some well enough.
I think most would be able to learn if they saw how beneficial it really was. Some though, just dont have the green in them at all; I have seen it
Those are MAJOR drug revenues for major corporations, many of which spent billions on their chemical solutions and indoctrination campaigns to the doctors who see it as the only solution.
Mmmmm hmmmm
Years ago I had a medical checkup and my blood work showed my cholesterol was a bit elevated. The doctor's response was immediately to prescribe a life-long pill I should take which has recently shown incredibly bad side effects. His response should have been first to inquire about my diet and habits. But there's no money in it for anyone if I have a few less cookies in my lfe.
It's that shit kick back the doctors receive from pharma...makes me sick
And the drug indusrty is about treatment, not about cures since there's more recurring revenue in treating somethingfor life than curing it once so their incentives do not align with ours. But for some reason very few see it or even bother to question it.
Absolutely treating symptom after symptom and never the frigging issue itself then migrating through those side effects with other prescriptions
It's pretty disgusting if you think about it all run under the guise of them trying to protect my self interests. They can all Fuck Off!
Makes me wanna either punch something or vomit. I couldn't agree more

Krissi,

Thank you for letting me vent a bit, and sorry to highjack your thread. But I feel a bit better now!

:thanks:
Absolutely! Now I feel a little better, too! Hijack all you want, whenever you need to! :thanks:

Makes you just wanna say

5fdcef8df7b5f54d9738191c7a17a446.jpg

:rofl: Now I am sure you have some nice football man's feet! It means you are a man and I think women like the callussed toes just not the smelly feet...do you have smelly feet, cause that would be the deal breaker :laugh:
"Football man's feet!" LMAO.:laughtwo: If by that you mean they look like they've spent some time getting stepped on by heavy guys wearing football cleats, then yes, you are correct!

Mrs. GDB once told me I had "farm feet," that were growing not only corn, but peas and beans too! (She's a riot. :straightface:)

Fortunately I have other attractive body parts, and when I think of what they are I'll let you know.

"Football man's feet!" LMAO.:laughtwo: If by that you mean they look like they've spent some time getting stepped on by heavy guys wearing football cleats, then yes, you are correct!
Yes, this!
Mrs. GDB once told me I had "farm feet," that were growing not only corn, but peas and beans too! (She's a riot. :straightface:)
She sounds like my new best friend!
Fortunately I have other attractive body parts, and when I think of what they are I'll let you know.
Be sure to rank then as well, please! Less appealing traits towards the bottom :rofl:

Guys and gals I'm going to be absent for a few days, woke up in the middle of the night puking and freezing with my head weighing 100#. My sister seemed to have given me her Covid so any birthday plans are now shot for the weekend also and TK is mad at me for being sick because he is trying to finish up a job right now. It never ends....

20220614_040433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom