biggest issues using hydroponics

Cloudponics

Hi I have some hydro questions. My goal is to solve them with a new system I am developing, thanks in advance!.

What are the biggest issues you guys have with growing plants?
What are the main headaches using hydroponics?
What are the main difficulties?,
Why are they difficult ?
How much time does it take daily to maintain your plants.?

I think you would have faster results just by threads in the areas you want to learn. Search works too if you want to see what people say about equipment on the market etc...

those are kind of general questions.... how many plants are you running, what kind of system are you thinking?? i am personally running a top feed to waste in rock wool for veg and a recirc in flower. others are using coco, or dwc, or other methods that I know nothing about but they are all going to have different issues or quirks, especially if you haven't done them before...things that will be common will be using a ph and and ec meter, feeding proper nutrient solutions, stuff like that... as for how much time it takes, that would all depend on plant count. I have 2 plants, they feed on their own, but I like to see them, so I play in my garden for half hour to an hour a day... If you have 50 plants you may spend a couple hours a day in your gardens.. if you know your system and feel you can trust it , you can probably go for a few days without checking it(though that make me paranoid). But if you can maintain proper ph and ec, as well as a clean proper growing environment then you should have no difficulties. If this is the first time your have grown you can expect almost anything from nute burn on the tip of your leaves to root rot at the bottom of your container.....

Back
Top Bottom