Biggest plant that you've seen..

old_smokey9483

What's the biggest marijuana plant you ever seen? I mean, how tall and where? I've seen three 11 foot plants in mexico but do you ever wonder how tall they could get? Or how bushy? Just thought it was interesting, picture a pot plant as tall as a three story building... lol

biggest plants ive seen were my uncles plants. He had one that was like 10 feet high, the other 3 were about 5 or 6 feet. that was about 2 -3 years ago.

I've seen plants 10 feet tall, possible a couple feet taller. The guy who grows the bud that I buy has a field of plants that are about 6 - 7 feet tall right now

Taller than a barn, hand around the couldnt fit my hand around the bottom of it. Too bad it got some bugs and only had about 2oz of bud harvested from it.

A few years ago, this older guy i knew in snye( canada ), had a few plants that where like 9 an a half feet tall at harvest .... Dont know what strain .... It was the biggest plant i ever seen.

I want to see a pic of that plant lol.

15 years old in Makaha, my older sister takes me to her boyfriend's house and in the backyard he had a plant that must have been 15 feet high, it reached several feet above his roof's edge. This was back before 'operation greenharvest' when cops were not flying in helicopters of course... I also think it was one of those 'hide in plain sight' deals, you wouldnt think it was a cannabis plant, it looked more like a friggin pine tree it was so big...

My old friend i knew befor i moved had 6-8 feet dunno what stain but it was damn good i think he said it was like shawmen or some weird kind like that.

Cannabis?!?!?! 24"!?!?!?! What was the yeild!!!????? Sounds like it could be 30lbs

ummm seven foot tall super skunk being grown outdoors. very branchy and nice and skunky

But... do any of us know the limits? Picture a farm silo, then picture the farm silo as the main container for holding roots to a hydro plant. Or, just, does anyone know if it will just die after so many years of growing or will stop growing at a certain height? I was watching a garden show yesterday and it was about people and their giant pumpkins and watermelons (4 or 5x the normal size). Like, a pumpkin the size of a car. Why can't we do that with weed? Buds the size of a fucking volkswagon you know what I'm talking about? lol

Though I never saw the plant, some dudes I know who used to smoke and grow, made a bong out of a stem from a plant. It was crazy, it had 4 hoses coming off it.

Back
Top Bottom