Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Cheese
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : End of September
Height : Medium THC Level : 25%
Characteristics :
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized is crossed with the famous Barney’s Pineapple with Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding into this new variety the essence and flavour of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Pineapple Chunk is mould and disease resistant. It's cannabis seeds flowers into a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavour of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. It's aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique.

Earthy flavours are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock. Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.

Og Kush - Barneys farm

Seed bank: Feminised Seeds
Type: Feminized Seeds
Regarded as a highly sought-after, hardcore Indica, OG Kush needs no introduction.

We’re totally stoked about this new seed, and we know you will be, too. But, don’t take our word for it. Get OG Kush and do what you do best!

Cannabis Genetics
Black Domina x OG Kush
Yield : Good
Sativa / Indica Mix : yes
Indica >50% Cannabis Seeds : yes
Thc level High : 15% +
Flowering time : 7-9 weeks
Outdoor : yes
Indoor : yes

So im at the start only 2 as its all for me lol, my Og Kush is in the bubbler and the chunk is ready probably tomorrow or following day, i plan to bend back all main growth to the bubbler as to spread the plant out and let one main stem up the middle once its filled out ?? Some many questions but i'll take it easy here. Pictures will follow in the next few days and weeks, all and any advice is welcome.

Re: Bigjoos - First attempt - Hydro Pineapple Chunk/Og Kush

Few weeks down the line both are coming along nicely, had a few scares like leaking bubblers, weather also damaged the house roof and the leak was right above my cupboard, couldnt make it up. So all fun a side the Kush i nearly lost due to much residual heat lying on the leafs i believe as corrective action only required clever placement of fan. They are both well rooted into the water now and feeding well.

Og Kush

Can see the lower leafs took a battering due to heat, but seems to be all good now as all new growth looks healthly. The Pineapple Chunk looks very healthy indeed so i have high hopes for it [ excuse the pun ] !!

Pineapple chunk

I'm amazed at the growth rate on the Kush, its been crazy. I will be going with mainly Pineapple Chunk after these 2 do their thing.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom