BigLoonie412's Indoor CFLs Grow - Soil Grow - 2014

bigloonie412

Hey yall! I decided to create a Grow Journal because I feel like if I encounteer any problems the whole community will be able to help me out! This is my first time ever growing MJ. Let's get things goin'!

AH = Arjan's Haze #3 and WW = White Widow. All my plants are feminized.

What strain is it? I have 2 Arjan's Haze #3 and 1 White Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mostly Sativa for Arjan's and Indica for WW.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Been like a week right now
If in Flower stage... For how long? X
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, black soil (humus), wetting agent, nutritious feedstock, lime
If soil... What size pot? Probably 3 or 5 gallons pots.
Size of light? I'm running 7/8 23W CFL's. 1600 lumens each x 8 = 12.8k lumens. I have mixed 4100k's and 2700k's
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? Around 24C / 75F
RH of Room/cab? 50%
PH of media or res? Around 6
Any Pests ? Not yet, hope never.
How often are you watering? When the top soil is dry
Type and strength of ferts used? None as of yet. But I will only use Advanced Nutrients.

If you have any tips to give me please help a beginner out :) Thanks and welcome to my journal!

Re: BigLoonie412's Indoor CFLs Grow | Soil Grow | 2014 |

IMG_051623.JPG
IMG_051522.JPG
IMG_051426.JPG
IMG_051318.JPG
IMG_051220.JPG

Notice the bigger plant with more leaves is a WW clone I bought, her leaves are droopy a little.. any ideas why?

Hey all. Day 8.

Why are my WW leaves yellow and so curly? I feeded it with some Sensi Grow A+B with 1/4 of the strength and it didn't fix anything.

IMG_052121.JPG
IMG_052022.JPG

Hey all. Day 9. I took out the little one as it was dying. You can see the clone is pretty much dying too and I dont know why.. The other one is doing fine though!
image10346.jpg
image10345.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm feeling pretty lonely here.. :( Anyways. It's been Day 11 and so far my White Widow clone has been doing pretty great! I gave her some Advanced Nutrients(B52 and Voodoo Juice) + Sensi Grow A/B and some direct sunlight. Both have been growing alot more with the nutes fed and the sunlight. They are looking good! :)
IMG_053017.JPG
IMG_053115.JPG

Hey, bigloonie412. Subbed up. Also, wish I could offer up some advice on the WW but I don't know much about clones. Your seedlings look good though!!! I wish the best, grow strong, and can't wait to see what comes next.

Hey, bigloonie412. Subbed up. Also, wish I could offer up some advice on the WW but I don't know much about clones. Your seedlings look good though!!! I wish the best, grow strong, and can't wait to see what comes next.

Hey CMoney and thanks for subbing. I'll post updates every 2 days atleast. They are doing pretty good right now! It's insane how fast they can grow in one day from the last pic!!

Hey CMoney and thanks for subbing. I'll post updates every 2 days atleast. They are doing pretty good right now! It's insane how fast they can grow in one day from the last pic!!

Right! Once those seedlings are established they just take off. Do you plan on doing any type of training to these babies?

Right! Once those seedlings are established they just take off. Do you plan on doing any type of training to these babies?

Not sure what you mean by training, anyways. Day 13! Time goes by fast. My WW clone got alot better right now along with the seedling. I plan on transfering them soon to 1gal pots.

IMG_053422.JPG
IMG_053518.JPG

what up Bro, The seeds looking good. I think Cmoney is asking if you are gonna do a screen of green, or some sort of training on the plants or let it go naturally. Also IMO I would not fertilize any seedling or clone for at least 4 weeks veg. It gives the babies a chance to make a decent root mass, which in turn also making the plant a little stronger( even for stressing the seedling will be more resilient and bounce back if you did make a mistake later on in veg.) Also im Subscribed :) And wish you the best of luck

what up Bro, The seeds looking good. I think Cmoney is asking if you are gonna do a screen of green, or some sort of training on the plants or let it go naturally. Also IMO I would not fertilize any seedling or clone for at least 4 weeks veg. It gives the babies a chance to make a decent root mass, which in turn also making the plant a little stronger( even for stressing the seedling will be more resilient and bounce back if you did make a mistake later on in veg.) Also im Subscribed :) And wish you the best of luck

Whats up man, thanks for subbing and welcome to my grow journal! No I won't do any training to it, i'm gonna let it grow naturally. I just transfered them to 1gal pots today. They are out in the sun right now! Looking good so far they be growin fassst! I'll post pictures tommorow.

Hey whaaaaaaat is up y'all!! It's Day 15th! They've been running on 18/6 for the past 5 or 6 days right now!

I got some nice improvements on my babies recently. The WW clone is 11 days right now and the AH seed is 15 days :) I will start the veg week in about 2 days. I will try to make it veg for about 4 or 5 weeks(or is that too much?) Anyways. I added up some white sheets so the light would reflect on lower leaves as they have almost no light because of the big leaves(for the clone). Here are sum nice pics! I can already smell the good White Widow odor from the clone and it's not even 2 wks old! On the right there's the AH and on the left its the WW clone! Right now im only feeding them with Sensi Grow A+B with 1ml of each for 500mL of water. Watering every 2 days. teeeheee :3 :peace:

IMG_054526.JPG
IMG_054620.JPG
IMG_054428.JPG
swag.png

Hey guys, Sorry I couldn't update pics. It's now Day 19th and we got some serious progress going on! I can see some sets of leaves appearing! Giving it Sensi Grow A+B only. Almost week 1 of veg right now and they are doing good. I'm getting a 400W HPS/MH light later this week so I get bigger yields. Here are some close up pics! Enjoy :D

IMG_056021.JPG
IMG_056119.JPG
IMG_056423.JPG
IMG_056624.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom