BigLo's Second Attempt *PC Deep Water Culture Grow* White Rhino

In about two weeks, we hope to get up a Deep Water Culture Contest. Information will be posted on the Deep Water Culture Home Thread here:

Deep Water Culture miss a lot of great discussions and debates about Deep Water Culture on that thread.

It is like HOME COMING and a FAMILY REUNION there.

This week, we saw on that thread that StealthHydro was offering an additional 15% Discount if you used the word MEMORIAL as a coupon. With the Deep Water Culture 10% Discount, that was a great savings. Please visit the HOME thread often to stay alert as to what the Deep Water Culture are up to. MostlyCrazy was nominated for May Member of the Month and I think voting starts today or tomorrow.

Well it looks like my grow is coming to a early end. :( After 2 weeks into flowering i noticed very little balls where there should be "HAIRS"!!!! It looks like I have a male on my hands. It was a good learning experience and now I am truly better equipt for my next grow. I'll def using my autoflower easyrider seeds this next time. Plus i know that I topped and started LST late in the game. Also should have switched to flowering at week 3 or 4 of veg considering the space in that small pc case.

I hate it for you bro! Dang males! Damn them hell!

I hate it too lol, but the experience that i've gained has given me the confidence to start using my 100% "MORE EXPENSIVE" female seeds. I would like to do a larger setup, but until i get my own place I have to stick with a small stealth setup.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom