BignStrange - Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 320 - Let's Grow To Mars!

Cooler res temps are always better
Any experience with bubble cloners? I've been reading temp reccomendations from 69 to 80 degrees lol I've got it dialed down to 74 right now which seems ok, as long as I use plain water!

Hey hey hey!

For ITS <3
DSC_022725.JPG
DSC_023637.JPG
DSC_022625.JPG
DSC_023038.JPG
DSC_022131.JPG
DSC_023837.JPG

I ended up cleaning out the old res today and moving a couple of the really nice cuts into the new res to keep trying, fingers crossed we get a nice run this time round! Running plain water and a lower res temp, tomorrow ill change the res and maybe add half strength clonex until I see roots!
Awesome bro.

Cool, definitely would run one in rdwc too! Thanks for the input!Thanks man! I imagine you'll be working on a cloning set up soon too! ..
Yep, you are absolutely correct. Going to make an aeroponics system in a bucket next week or so for cloning.

Yep, you are absolutely correct. Going to make an aeroponics system in a bucket next week or so for cloning.
Nice man! Going dewey style?

Cloning is super addicting XD dangerous for plant counts lol

Definitely a great option! Thanks for the link ITS !

Also changed the res today and noticed a root on one of our new Peppa cuts! Woo!

So clonex went into the res and I'm hoping the rest show soon :3

Roots popping out everywhere on day 10! Rapid growth too, good signs :D

Hey y'all! Things are going good! Roots are popping n were getting prepped for the show, gunna end up with 6 clones in 5 gallons, just spacing it out today I think thats all we can fit lol

Pics coming after the site is back up tomorrow! ....

For now I put a fresh video update up for the Remo journal! Head into my profile and check it out! ....

Nice big, I've got 6 in 7 gal now
How are the 7s doing for you? I think I need more watts to run big pots like that !

The 10s seemed like too much for the amount of energy the plants could get off 400 watts to me

Had 7s and 4 gallons pots last time... 7s were much bigger plants.... and there fabric pots
Yea you definitely get bigger plants in the same time with bigger pots!

I think 4 7s under the 320 would be great but I'll make do with the 5s! Might just have to veg an extra week or two to get the extra size, but we'll see

These genes are fire

Back
Top Bottom