BignStrange - Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 320 - Let's Grow To Mars!

Going to sog again??
Hey man!

I was gunna run 9 5 gallon fabrics, but after spacing them out I think thats too much! So were gunna run with 6 for now, and then if the second run of Peppa clones take, we might try sogging those!

She's got a gorgeous structure tho, I have a feeling these clones will do great with a 3 or 4 week veg as long as I get some nice roots on before the transfer to promix!

More experimenting >:)

Still will be 6 big plants .
I think so! I just love the structure of the mom so I'm really excited to finally grow her cuts out :D

Just transplanted 8 solid rooted cuts into promix, they'll stay under the same clone light for the night then probably go in our veg tent with our seedlings tomorrow under the mars 192!

Also counted 16 clones left in the cloner which means we can run a sog with our 2.5 gallon square pots once the rest of them root!

Just a few pics for our progress update!

Were gunna run the 8 clones in the solo cups but definitely lightproofing the res was the trick! The solo cup babies should take a couple days to transition to the new environment and lighting, so by tomorrow they should be ready to start growing again! I moved them under the mars hydro 192 for the time being, until I need the space and can justify firing up the 320!

Really excited to start cooking with fire :D :roorrip::passitleft:

Awww they're gonna look just like their mom :thumb:.

Thanks for the light proofing suggestion. I'll be sure my cloninator is opaque.
Made all the difference! We had roots on day 7 this time instead of nothing all the way till 21 lol

Good stuff! The clonex also seems like good stuff, keeps them fed at just the right strength once they get roots!

Super excited to get the solo cup Peppa jrs established and transferred into big pots, it'll be so nice to see them grow

Alright we have our 8 clones under our mars 192 for this grow, they are coming along, I'll post some pics later!

We also fired up the 320 and put a tray of pk clones under it for a different grow, well move our 8 clones under soon, just waiting for a free humidifier from our flower tent!

2 simultaneous runs of peppermint, one under the mars 320, one under the 400 watts of cobs- let us see what happens!

What'll happen is a shit-ton of peppermint :).
I honestly couldn't be happier!

It's about damn time we finally ran that gorgeous beast, Peppa!

I need to take about 50 clones off her and then find a place to grow her, she is overly bushy right now :S

I will be right back with some pictures for the Remo journal n a couple bud pics

Good update bignstrange, it seems you will grow large scale from the clones
One grower is interested in testing our grow tent, I recommend your journal about tent review to him
This is a small grow compared to some I've been seeing :D hopefully we'll be able to produce enough meds between all the tents for the whole fam-i gotta get my gpw up and start selecting heavy yielding indicas!

Love the tents, my favorite tents by far! Now an 8 foot cieling on a mars tent would be something!

Looking good BNS
Looking good in there!!

Agree 110%, I built my own room just to have an 8ft roof. Agreed frustrating.
Looking back I definitely would built a room with 6 600s and just called it a day but heinsight is 20 20!

Leds are good for Home growers for sure tho!

Back
Top Bottom