BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Keep that flood table full and the bottom of this grow is hydro! Look at the fish bones on those roots :)
Hehe these pots would work great for flood and drain . .

And ya man! Not one pot without them! I had them sitting in little trays so I guess the roots decided to shoot all the way down and wrap around in the humid tray, now they will air prune and the roots in the pot should just explode! :D

Hehe let's see :3

I notice something missing in these pictures man. It's cause you went and signed a contract with a big hand modeling company didn't you Big, and now you can't show them money makers in your photos anymore. :rofl: They look great and so does the main tent. I'm still waiting on my Remo package but I'm looking forward to it.

I notice something missing in these pictures man. It's cause you went and signed a contract with a big hand modeling company didn't you Big, and now you can't show them money makers in your photos anymore. :rofl: They look great and so does the main tent. I'm still waiting on my Remo package but I'm looking forward to it.
Lol they're just busy man! I've got my hands full XD

I'll try to make a little something for you soon ;P I got a camera n tripod so maybe I can make some movies for ya ..

In the mean time some pics . I've been shooting with my camera but still can't get them onto a computer, a couple more days or.maybe I'll try tonight lol for now a couple pics from the trusty cell phone lol

1ecef3fffee1d13502fcfbc677fa16c2.jpg
7c8dc355d3e633579555ae53e079b46b.jpg
a2d0e9840ab9c471e141815510041548.jpg
975dcca0db46588cb09165d507bdba5f.jpg

Shed I really have no clue which munster is yours XD they're all doing that great lanky Angel growth pattern without my guiding hand hehe

Loving it!. .

01 29 18 photo dump :D and yea man, I think they're pretty happy for the time being!
DSC_014541.JPG
DSC_014638.JPG
DSC_014736.JPG
DSC_014841.JPG
DSC_014940.JPG
DSC_015045.JPG
DSC_015135.JPG

Those purple seeds came up fast! ;)
I think over 80% are up this morning :D

Really looking forward to seeing how they do :D I can't contain myself .

Har, it was in reference to this!

DSC_015045.JPG
I realized when I came back and read it again XD

Cheeky bugger, I gotta smoke another joint ;P clearly ! .

Oh those clones are really getting going now. Looks like they are bushing out nicely
Yes they are! Did a bit of topping on the tall ones yesterday, should be around 1.5 weeks to flip!
Looking awesome B. Seriously nice growth rates. Nice and clean and organized too. My OCD approves. :tokin:
Really impressed with the growth rates, I think there's a lot of factors at work to get those!

Thanks Grandpa, glad I can help ;P

Flipping so soon, nice. I'm doing 3 maybe 4 more weeks. Need some bigger plants to make up for the males I'l have to pull. Hoping to get to the point where I can do a run of clones.

I have to flip soon cause they will almost triple in height XD doing a bit of bending but not much training this round! I like the vigorous growth patterns from seed but I have to say it's really fun running these clones :D

Just did a bit of trimming on the clones!

e694f91c7e465641a63e167e39d377b7.jpg

Gunna make sure I don't have to do anything else in the grow room and then I'll take some pics For all the journals :D

Back
Top Bottom