BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Remo Clone Training Video-Light up and enjoy! Pink warning!!!

Basically just went thru with zap straps and trellis netting and reworked the canopy to the lowest level point, ill train em through that for a few days then flip! once the girls are halfway through stretch ill install a second layer to hold up our floppy buds!

I'll try to grab some pics for here later, I did a quick plain light video update on Instagram if anyone wants to find it there! I'll have to come back later and see if I can get some up for the journal

ok I uploaded the clip from Instagram onto youtube so y'all can get a quick look at the clones incase i don't get to take pics today!

Its nice so i may take a day off to head into the mountains hehe
Ill try to get better at the video thing XD

Still no light but got better at video lol gunna order the light boxes next time I get paid .
Ah the lazy man's scrog....nice! I feel like mine are more just for support, dont quite have it yet where I can pack it full
Mine are more for support too, I just thought I'd use the first layer to help organize my branches lol

Excited to see how this goes! Gunna grab a link to the video update for 02 16 18! One sec y'all!

Alright long overdue update from 02 16 18!! Enjoy!!
YouTube

I just changed the timer on these girls last night, gunna check today and make sure it actually worked lol

Well lollipop them at week 2 of flower and then they should be good to ride! They are pretty clean underneath from the first go around, but theres definitely some stragglers that'll need to go!

Like it said in the video, and thanks GrandpaTokin for this- the PH went crazy for a bit here because of my spring water and the rain :S

I should know to ph every water but i was getting lazy with the chelated nutes! anyways were recovering and looking good! READY TO ROCK!

Now to see them double or triple in height again :S crazy sativas!!

Great update Bign! They really took off :thumb:. Wish I could figure out which plant was mine :).
Thanks mang lol yours is one of the back 3, but yeah they all kinda blew up and got real cozy back there so I lost track .

Wish I had been checking ph the whole time so I didn't stunt them but happy now and lesson learned!

Really excited to see how these flower out compared to the monsters

Alright long overdue update from 02 16 18!! Enjoy!!
YouTube

I just changed the timer on these girls last night, gunna check today and make sure it actually worked lol

Well lollipop them at week 2 of flower and then they should be good to ride! They are pretty clean underneath from the first go around, but theres definitely some stragglers that'll need to go!

Like it said in the video, and thanks GrandpaTokin for this- the PH went crazy for a bit here because of my spring water and the rain :S

I should know to ph every water but i was getting lazy with the chelated nutes! anyways were recovering and looking good! READY TO ROCK!

Now to see them double or triple in height again :S crazy sativas!!
Good points for creative merit! Lol. I liked the music and notes. Thanks for the effort! Great video.

Good points for creative merit! Lol. I liked the music and notes. Thanks for the effort! Great video.
Thanks Lowded!

I enjoyed making movies when I was younger so I thought I'd give it a go!

I also enjoy seeing other people's video updates so i thought it would be cool to bring y'all into the garden a bit more!

Once the site is updated, I'll be back with pictures n such! Once I get my systems in place I'll be able to be a bit more efficient and have more time to spare :D

Hey y'all! Remo Tent Update!

These girls were flipped 3 or 4 days ago and have been stretching like mad! Ive been tucking for a bit now and ill keep tucking for 3 more days then lettem run and throw a second layer up to support our big colas, and then trim off sucker branches after stretch as well! They got a bit of a flush through after experiencing a prolonged lockout so they're looking a bit hungry, stretch is a terrible time to misfeed but they'll be ok, once they dry up again well hammer em with our full Remo flowering schedule n see what these girls can really do!

Got some pics for you today, did my best to correct colours in post, but its way too cold to turn the grow lights off right now so this is all I could get today! Lets see if the thumbnails will load so I can post them in a particular order XD

Some weird pics in there lol the uv really throws the camera off, even with a dark filter :S I bet that has a lot to do with how sugary the moms of these plants turned out! Really excited to finish the flower strong on these girls! :ganjamon:

Plants look great Bign, and the correct picture order made all the difference in that post! :thanks:
Thanks Shed! Really excited to get the food back into these girls n let em run wild!

Also photo lighting set up on the way!

Great updates Big! Long time brother! I best catch up on your journals! Lol I love learning how to make videos, it’s been fun:passitleft:

Yea it's been a while! I've been super busy lately, you can find my shenanigans on my Instagram account @bignstrangefarms lol just got a day yesterday to get pics and catch these journals up XD

Newty your coco skills are insane! Mad props homie
Hey BAS how's things?
Can you help me out a bit? I'm using a pixel and thought my photos would rock however everything looks a little off. The grow room pics are redic lol. So my question,

I have trouble with photos what's a dark filter? Any ideas to make my pics better?

Thanks!
Rock those buds!

I looked at your journal and they looked ok based on what would actually load lol

Is it just the colors your worried about?

I take mine into post processing, im also shooting raw files on a Nikon d5300 tho. Then I have to

Hey BAS how's things?
Can you help me out a bit? I'm using a pixel and thought my photos would rock however everything looks a little off. The grow room pics are redic lol. So my question,

I have trouble with photos what's a dark filter? Any ideas to make my pics better?

Thanks!
Rock those buds!

I looked at your journal and they looked ok based on what would actually load lol

Is it just the colors your worried about?

I take mine into post processing, im also shooting raw files on a Nikon d5300 tho. Then I have to edit the crap out of them, crop them and then export them as a jpg, then open them again and resize them to post them on here which was a pain XD

Way simpler would be just to get a soft box set up and cut the lights while shooting

For a dark filter I'm using a uvfilter I bought off Amazon, it's basically just a filter set that comes with a clear one and then 2 tints, helps cut out some excess light tho I think a lens hood would do me even better under those cobs :S

Take anything I say about photography with a grain of salt I literally just started researching it 2 weeks ago

Personally I don't mind funky colored pics once in a while-but I have a soft box coming so I can get some good shots in the tents, and get some awesome bud shots

Nothing is easy in a dope growers world

Back
Top Bottom