Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Hey yall! got the same story for ya as in the remo journal lol
BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!
Had a heck of a time with pictures today and am finally just getting them up lol so I'm not sure what i have but i hope Tunkers isn't the only one who enjoys my dumps XD

Ill try to smooth things out over the next little bit here, figure out how to get organized, it worked ok on the computer i have downstairs, I just need to set up a work station!

DSC_011752.JPG
DSC_011344.JPG
DSC_009554.JPG
DSC_009364.JPG
DSC_009158.JPG
DSC_0090581.JPG
DSC_008764.JPG
DSC_008659.JPG
DSC_008556.JPG
DSC_008459.JPG
DSC_008366.JPG
DSC_008261.JPG
DSC_008057.JPG
DSC_007554.JPG
DSC_007346.JPG
DSC_007451.JPG
DSC_006756.JPG
DSC_007253.JPG
DSC_006652.JPG
DSC_006358.JPG
DSC_006550.JPG
DSC_006259.JPG
DSC_006165.JPG
DSC_005866.JPG
DSC_005762.JPG
DSC_004776.JPG
DSC_005475.JPG
DSC_004677.JPG
DSC_004568.JPG
DSC_009058.JPG
DSC_008764.JPG
DSC_008659.JPG
DSC_007346.JPG
DSC_007253.JPG
DSC_005475.JPG
DSC_004776.JPG
DSC_004677.JPG
DSC_004568.JPG
DSC_004075.JPG
DSC_010155.JPG
DSC_009950.JPG
DSC_009856.JPG
DSC_011046.JPG

I have no clue whats actually there so enjoy! :D Day 60 of flower, just about ready to chop! lots of cloudy trichs everywhere!

Looking good Big.

While I usually don't like pink pictures I do like that first picture with the green and pink in the background. Really makes for a nice contrast.

Love the pictures - never enough.

More purple! What happened to the nice white light pics? I can't tell what's going on and it's making me craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy :)
My eyes are burning
Put your led glasses on ..

Alright point taken no more pink pics here-

Anyone who wants to, they're all on my Instagram @bignstrangefarms - I'll probably be on there more than here in the future just cause it's waaayy easier to use

Sub away. Looks great brother.
Great to have you man, cheers mang! . . . .
Beautiful pics big. I love a good shot of pink!!! :slide: Especially love the green & pink ones. !!
Thanks Moon! Kinda Christmas like lol
Wow! Looks great B. That's a mess of buddage.
Thanks GT! The girls told me they hit they're peak today so chop will be over the next couple days :D
Looking good Big.

While I usually don't like pink pictures I do like that first picture with the green and pink in the background. Really makes for a nice contrast.

Love the pictures - never enough.
Thanks Troy!

I'm glad you enjoy them :3 I'll try to get only white light photos in the future for the journals tho ;P

B'y I gotta agree about the pink and green pic, it is pretty cool . You're a real pro, man. I'm proud of you. Go check out the latest knife pics, while I'm still able to think about it (just guzzled a bottle of home-brew wine and smoked some roaches. I feel funny).

You post'em where you want Bign! But someone explain the usefulness of purple/pink pics please!
I think it's just cause that is their natural, artificial habitat? Lol idk it's my replacement sun so when I see them under it they look natural to me XD

It's also just that I'm making do with the lighting situation lol my timer is in the back corner of my tent and it's a pain in the butt to unplug from it .

In terms of usefulness I'd say there's zero, but I do think with the right settings, they can look pretty Cool! Keep in mind those pics would be 10x harsher if I wasn't using a tinted uv filter and dropping my ISO down to 160 lol the lights make it super hard to take pics but unplugging in this tent isn't an option right now lol

I'm sure more people have opinions on why they like pinks, I don't necessarily like them, but when exposed properly, I have nothing against them! I know my plants are healthy n after a bit of practise you can see under the leds! Just looks different :D
B'y I gotta agree about the pink and green pic, it is pretty cool . You're a real pro, man. I'm proud of you. Go check out the latest knife pics, while I'm still able to think about it (just guzzled a bottle of home-brew wine and smoked some roaches. I feel funny).
Lol thanks man . people keep saying I'm a pro but I'll keep saying I'm too young to be XD need more years of practise .

And can you pm me the link to your profile again? I forgot where it was lol .

I think it's just cause that is their natural, artificial habitat? Lol idk it's my replacement sun so when I see them under it they look natural to me XD

It's also just that I'm making do with the lighting situation lol my timer is in the back corner of my tent and it's a pain in the butt to unplug from it .

In terms of usefulness I'd say there's zero, but I do think with the right settings, they can look pretty Cool! Keep in mind those pics would be 10x harsher if I wasn't using a tinted uv filter and dropping my ISO down to 160 lol the lights make it super hard to take pics but unplugging in this tent isn't an option right now lol

I'm sure more people have opinions on why they like pinks, I don't necessarily like them, but when exposed properly, I have nothing against them! I know my plants are healthy n after a bit of practise you can see under the leds! Just looks different :DLol thanks man . people keep saying I'm a pro but I'll keep saying I'm too young to be XD need more years of practise .

And can you pm me the link to your profile again? I forgot where it was lol .

For sure, here ya go Flytier's Boredom-killing Crafts and Hobbies That Usually Keep Me Out of Trouble .

Biggie biggie can't you see sometimes your garden just amazes the shit out of me

Biggie biggie can't you see

Sometimes Great leaders just hypnotize me..

Flytiers need to go say hi to him been awhile .

Biggie biggie can’t you see sometimes your garden just amazes the shit out of me

Biggie biggie can’t you see

Sometimes Great leaders just hypnotize me..

Flytiers need to go say hi to him been awhile .

Lol your the bomb KJ!!! Much love bruddah :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom