Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

Lol your the bomb KJ!!! Much love bruddah :blunt:

What's good buddy sorry walk the dogs for a late snow adventure

Hey turned my fan up outtake today like in the shed pointed out and wow Reno's are way more stable got Rh in tent now at 45%. Sweet spot. Temp a tad high for me at 76-78 F

But couldn't get humidity up pass 35% since flip really will hope for the best here . paranoid about mold

What’s good buddy sorry walk the dogs for a late snow adventure
Hey turned my fan up outtake today like in the shed pointed out and wow Reno’s are way more stable got Rh in tent now at 45%. Sweet spot. Temp a tad high for me at 76-78 F
But couldn’t get humidity up pass 35% since flip really will hope for the best here . paranoid about mold

45% should be great for flower. If it starts getting lower than you want you can get a cheapo Vick's vaporizer for $15 to help the humidifier you have now.

Hey turned my fan up outtake today like in the shed pointed out and wow Reno's are way more stable got Rh in tent now at 45%. Sweet spot. Temp a tad high for me at 76-78 F

But couldn't get humidity up pass 35% since flip really will hope for the best here . paranoid about mold
Woo snow adventures! I agree with InTheShed 45 is perfect .. 76 isn't bad under led either, led plants have a higher temp tolerance, basically anything under 80 in flower is mint! I'm liking 75, giving my sativa nugs a nice dense structure!

Fingers crossed it works for you, your early enough you should have problems now that you've taken action!

Why are you worried about mold? 3/4ths of the year I veg and flower in 60-75% RH with no ill results... I'd even go as far as good results haha. Ventilation is really the decider of whether you get mold or not as its the stagnant air where the mold breeds on the leaves not the windy area rustling leaves around.

Thanks guys makes sense just always worries man I'm a worrier lol

Yeah don't worry to much if humidity raises just add a fan in the tent to blow on them. I've had my tents up to the 90's for a week straight RH wise during summer during raise your weeks.. My mars hydro's survived those conditions too (thankfully because some people have fried lights from 100% humidity and whatnot. I do not recommend anything over 70-75% and don't let the leaves overlap so much where it's not very windy... I recommend staying closer to 50 though but if you can't help it and I'd recommend fans over a dehumidifier is what I'm saying. The only time moldy buds are a possibility with proper airflow are abnormally large Colas that are very large and full of water. Most strains don't grow giant sized colas though and won't really have problems in my opinion. There are charts that show recommend using higher humidity just depending on the temps I forget the charts name maybe someone else knows though I gave a vague description... Anyhow yeah you don't have to worry really until you start getting the go the 70's which I've said a lot now for some reason some will agree some will disagree but I'm just speaking based on experience but every strain is different. But yeah I just personally prefer more airflow versus dehumidifiers because they are useless powerhogs that raise temps in my opinion and I prefer high humidity versus high temps. But everyone is different and so is their environment.

Yeah don't worry to much if humidity raises just add a fan in the tent to blow on them. I've had my tents up to the 90's for a week straight RH wise during summer during raise your weeks.. My mars hydro's survived those conditions too (thankfully because some people have fried lights from 100% humidity and whatnot. I do not recommend anything over 70-75% and don't let the leaves overlap so much where it's not very windy... I recommend staying closer to 50 though but if you can't help it and I'd recommend fans over a dehumidifier is what I'm saying. The only time moldy buds are a possibility with proper airflow are abnormally large Colas that are very large and full of water. Most strains don't grow giant sized colas though and won't really have problems in my opinion. There are charts that show recommend using higher humidity just depending on the temps I forget the charts name maybe someone else knows though I gave a vague description... Anyhow yeah you don't have to worry really until you start getting the go the 70's which I've said a lot now for some reason some will agree some will disagree but I'm just speaking based on experience but every strain is different. But yeah I just personally prefer more airflow versus dehumidifiers because they are useless powerhogs that raise temps in my opinion and I prefer high humidity versus high temps. But everyone is different and so is their environment.

Thanks man

Just went up and checked again they are hanging around 76 F and 48% humidity .

Whoa big if i wasnt sober id be tripping adding comments to your threadz cause i crawl out of one and then stumble into the next. And what do i see? Still great lookin plants. Deffinte master at work.

Hey guys I can't upload pics right now but I got a video on YouTube from just before chop

Lol thanks Illz!

With that I guess I can almost wrap this journal up! 12 hours of straight trimming with my sis and even my step sis joining in and we got it all trimmed up! I'll get some pics of it on the rack but for now I have a video on YouTube for you, tho I think the orientation was a bit screwy so sorry in advance! Also they robbed the quality of image when I uploaded it so it's shite honestly but gives you a look inside!

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sour...8QwqsBCCowAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Not sure if that link works-apparently sharing a YouTube link from mobile is impossible XD fingers crossed if not I'll jump on the computer in a bit

Can't upload pics but I do have a couple, wet weight came out to 1169 of smokeable bud, about a pound of super sugary, high quality trim and then another pound of sugary fans and such that will be turned into juice or tea! All off of 390 true watts of led draw!

I'll get some footage of the drying rack and some pictures later too, lots to do :S

Overall pretty good, mix of dense nugs and leafy nugs, pretty sativa leaning nug structure but all the ones under the leds are extremely super crazy dense, the rest of them make up in crystal what they lack in size! Pretty happy with the resin and trichromes production!

But the show goes on! :D

Thanks for joining along y'all, it's just the beginning :D lots more plants in our future hehe

Ok the link doesn't work I'll grab one later, can't do it from the phone!

Googling blue cindy and white widow harvest bignstrange will bring it up, but I'll fetch a link in a bit!

Have an awesome day y'all! ...

Ok the link doesn't work I'll grab one later, can't do it from the phone!

Googling blue cindy and white widow harvest bignstrange will bring it up, but I'll fetch a link in a bit!

Have an awesome day y'all! ...
Grats on the big chop Big! Can't wait to check out the video!

Grats on the big chop Big! Can't wait to check out the video!
Thanks Dabber! It was kinda rushed and the YouTube really destroyed the 1080p it was filmed in so I'm not sure how good it is XD

Gunna be focusing more on film making and stuff now that we've got a harvest under our belt :D

Thanks Dabber! It was kinda rushed and the YouTube really destroyed the 1080p it was filmed in so I'm not sure how good it is XD

Gunna be focusing more on film making and stuff now that we've got a harvest under our belt :D
Yeppa!! My next feat is adding some audio to my videos... My prediction of a big year for bignstrange farms is coming to fruition .. It won't be long before I start saying oh yeah I know that dude, were spirit animal brothers .... Keep going stong like this and you will go far buddy. One tent at a time one harvest at a time.

Good job on the big haul there Big. Glad all that trimming is done. Got to love good LEDS. I love mine
I'm pretty impressed with the leds! I would love to double up the lighting again but that's kinda crazy lol it's definitely got me thinking about building a room and mixing these leds with cmh tho, something tells me that would be an amazing combo :0

Thanks for the words Derby! I'm glad trimmings done too! Super thankful I had some help . I'll grab some pics of the drying rack in a bit! :D
Yeppa!! My next feat is adding some audio to my videos... My prediction of a big year for bignstrange farms is coming to fruition .. It won't be long before I start saying oh yeah I know that dude, were spirit animal brothers .... Keep going stong like this and you will go far buddy. One tent at a time one harvest at a time.

Lol oops forgot to reply!

Hehe hopefully it's a big year for all of us buddy! Big year for big buds :D

Well do it man, like you say one day at a time! Just finding a way to work towards the vision every day and things start happening by themselves!

[video=youtube;c3gFqxsFXwc]
[/video]

Trying to upload the YouTube link for you
Oh super helpful thanks man XD

You just out technologied a 22 year old ....

Back
Top Bottom