Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

That last one is like my eldest getting out of bed in the morning... Get the fuck up!
XD made me chuckle, always with the 12 hour sleeps these kids haha I have faith she'll be up by the end of the day and tomorrow well be off to the races!

Well I'll smoke my last blunt for awhile

And help where I can bud .
Aw that put a small tear in my eye :'( were we a bit closer id make sure your lungs stayed full! ;P

And thanks, really appreciate it man! I was just looking through all your journals and wow your threads are legendary!

Great to have you here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Aw that put a small tear in my eye :'( were we a bit closer id make sure your lungs stayed full! ;P

And thanks, really appreciate it man! I was just looking through all your journals and wow your threads are legendary!

Great to have you here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey man blessed to be here some
Solid people in this community I can tell u that much . And the staff well the one I deal with is awesome .

I know you would anyone with a heart knows a gangsta love . My weed is your weed bro.

Hey man blessed to be here some
Solid people in this community I can tell u that much . And the staff well the one I deal with is awesome .

I know you would anyone with a heart knows a gangsta love . My weed is your weed bro.

Wow finally found another one of my own! Things just keep getting better and better round here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers Joe :blunt:

Love this place .

Wow finally found another one of my own! Things just keep getting better and better round here :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers Joe :blunt:

Love this place .

Grow em huge and healthy bro.

Subbed for the ride! Loving those light specs! Should be perfect for your 4x4.

Hey Scoooter!

Thanks for joining us! I know I was reading your current journal at some point, but I have a few on the go right now so I'm working on getting back to it so I can join in!

I think for the space they'll do great! Now it's just up to my handling of these ladies :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome:

Gunna try to do a quick update from my phone so bear with me if it shows up wonky,

10/02/2017-PM

Nothing's changed same boring stuff, temps and rh ideal, domes going back on over night and heat mat back on over night. I'm gunna try something I used in my greenhouse, which is just a bowl of hot water in there so they get extra humidity and warmth throughout the night. I'll remember to reset my thermos and see How it works!

I'll drop a couple pics and see y'all in the morning!

:thanks:

420-magazine-mobile736196912.jpg

420-magazine-mobile854750291.jpg

420-magazine-mobile490561355.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391583663.jpg

420-magazine-mobile692210502.jpg

Gunna try to do a quick update from my phone so bear with me if it shows up wonky,

10/02/2017-PM

Nothing's changed same boring stuff, temps and rh ideal, domes going back on over night and heat mat back on over night. I'm gunna try something I used in my greenhouse, which is just a bowl of hot water in there so they get extra humidity and warmth throughout the night. I'll remember to reset my thermos and see How it works!

I'll drop a couple pics and see y'all in the morning!

420-magazine-mobile736196912.jpg

420-magazine-mobile854750291.jpg

420-magazine-mobile490561355.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391583663.jpg

420-magazine-mobile692210502.jpg

Get those roots searching bud .

I was thinking about trying bottom feeding once they Are a bit more established. I've heard of people using it on coco and seen good results, any input on doing this with my promix blend?

This is the only way I know how to get the roots searching other than letting them start to dry a bit more now .

Also any tips on supercharging growth at this stage get at me. Was thinking of trying some superthrive at a super weak ratio once I start watering locally around the roots,just to give them a little jump start. I'll probably wait till I see the first leaf out to do that tho.

Also I'm thinking of putting em under one of the led panels once the first one maybe two sets of leaves are out. Those panels draw as much as the CFLs but obviously there's no comparison in light coverage so I'm thinking in a couple days we go from kindergarten to primary school XD

They're growing so fast :slide:

Will have pics and an update in a bit!

Real quick, probably unnecessary update, just pics to help me track growth rates during early stages! F*%$ they're adorable :cheesygrinsmiley:

Psycho WW-Day 3
20171003_120630.jpg

Blue Cindy looking nice on Day 2
20171003_120543.jpg

2 Blue Cindys each on day 1 !
20171003_120550.jpg
20171003_120620.jpg

WW-Day 1

20171003_120602.jpg

These pics were taken at noon today so about 14 hours after the last ones. I keep spinning the pots so they aren't leaning one way over another and have a stronger fan blowing on them now-challenge is keeping humidity up with added air flow so I added another bowl of hot water this morning, it worked real good last night so Ill use it until they can handle a slightly lower RH

I will try my best to wait for tomorrow to do another update XD

:thanks: y'all!

:peacetwo:

Never too many pictures for me. Love the ability to see other grows and use it to compare to my progress at the same time. I love it that you post the number of days. Really helpful.
Agreed. Keep the pics coming. I post pic updates very frequently. It's part or the excitement.

Back
Top Bottom