Bigworm's Coco 3 Way

are you sure you are not just confusing normal female empty calyxes for full ones? If it was not pollinated those will all be empty and eventually full of very yummy resin that you will enjoy smoking. Check your assumptions... squeeze one of them and confirm it is empty. This is not what a hermie looks like... at this stage you would have nanners if you had that problem.
Ive pulled one off yesterday they are seeds, i need to look the table this plant was on to be sure its not from another plant. But when found i did give the nearby plants a glance and saw nothing.
0119191507_HDR_noexif.jpg

Small update this is day 43 of flower for the remaining plants(blood orange sorbet#1&#2 and the mendiceno skunk)
The plant ive called blodd orange #1 seems to be a lot farther along than its sister #2. Buds of the #1 below
0126191656a_HDR_noexif.jpg
0126191656_HDR_noexif.jpg

Sorry for the yellow light,but its all i have until harvest. The smell is faint orange peel ,overloaded with trichs

What's up big worm! I skimmed through the journal. Are you going to keep it running. I have some DNA genetics just started at the moment. Your's look great. As far as the nanners, it happens. I have to wear my cheater glasses when inspection time is happening. Old eye's

What's up big worm! I skimmed through the journal. Are you going to keep it running. I have some DNA genetics just started at the moment. Your's look great. As far as the nanners, it happens. I have to wear my cheater glasses when inspection time is happening. Old eye's

Yes i am going to finish this journal with full smoke report. About to start another shortly. I am a seed junky

Back
Top Bottom