Bigworm's Seed Addiction Vol 1

Bigworm1982

So i will start off with my normal disclaimer,

This is a medical grow that follows all state laws.

So since barneys farm is a advertiser here i figured i would start by running a couple of strains by them along with 1 other and see how these new strains hold up.

The two barneys farm strains are,

Strawberry lemonade and Afghan hash plant.

The third strain is from "house of the great gardener, barbara bud. Seeds planted last night 1-27-18.

So i have 1 straberry lemonade, 2 Afghan hash plants and 1 barbara bud.

All plants will veg under a 315cmh that is 4000k and flower under an air cooled 1000hps.

I run a mix of nutes but mostly gen hydroponics floragrow florabloom and flora micro along with a few others. I have found this to be the most cost effective way for me.

I grow in straight coco from a block, no perlite drain to waste.

The next new addition to the flower room is a lightrail 4.0 that is 3 days from my door and will be installed shortly after.

So see any issues or just want to bullshit, post away, let me know you are out here and interested.

All seeds sprouted 48 to 60 hours planted 1/4 inch deep in a dixi cup with straight flushed coco.

Today Day 5 picture
0201191628_HDR_noexif.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So clones were taken today and in a few days the flower adventure begins.

Cant wait to see both these plants in action, so in the beginning i had 2 afgans a strawberry lemonade and one called barbera. I culled one of the afgans because it just grew tall and skinny, no branching. I still have barbera but she fell victim to a unplanned topping around day 14 of veg. Still keeping her but she has been slowed down dramaticly.
0309190518_HDR_noexif.jpg

So update time, still waiting on clones of the barneys farm strawberry lemonade to root. Plant looks good smells great. Sorry for the shit light.
0316191632_HDR_noexif.jpg

The barneys farm afgan hash plants turned out male......bummer but they were reg seed so it happens. They had great structure. Threw it in the flower room for a few days to be sure.
0316191446a_HDR_noexif.jpg

0316191446_HDR_noexif.jpg

Back
Top Bottom