Bilbo's Barney's Banger With The Mars Hydro TS1000 Oioiii!

Bilbobudkin420

Whats happening people.
Roight! First things first thank you @Barney's Farm for providing the 420 community with your much welcome patronage. I think I speak for a lot of people here when i say Im a big fan. Coffee shops in particular :p.
And also thank you to Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara for always being here to lend a friendly and helping hand to all here. Ive been hoping to try an LED for quite some time now and mars was always the way i wanted to go when i eventually did take the plunge but after i saw the 420 admin thread asking for people to come forward as product testers i jumped at the chance..... not that my name was ever mentioned after or got any feedback from that so I made my own luck in the end and popped the question. Glad i did :p. Without further a-do here she is.

The Mars Hydro TS1000

And here are the @Barney's Farm babys that will be praying to this Deity of light.
Peppermint Kush:
Wanted to grow this girl for a loooong time. Unfortunately killed off 2 seeds in the last accident but this ones alroght shes coming through strong! I apologise for the sacralige! Lol. A cross between barneys Peppery Stella Blue and a rather minty Nepalese Kush it is a STRONG mostly indica hybrid with a nice little CBD count in there if you harvest at the right time. Bought a little bag in Amsterdam on my first trip there. Second trip I got a bigger bag lol.
Screenshot_2019-04-13-23-52-19-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-13-23-52-23-1.png

And now Peyote Critical!! So glad i got all 3 of these girls up. Never smoked it never grown it but I got a reeeeal good feeling about this plant. Another one ive always wanted to grow. I like to think I have a good idea for spotting crosses that would work well together and the 2 indicas they used to make this are naughty!. Peyote Purple and Critical Kush... i can just see the fat, dense, sparkling, sweet smelling punk now :drool:
Screenshot_2019-04-13-23-48-07-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-13-23-49-41-1.png

First!

Haha! I had to do it!
:high-five:

One love brother! You know I'm in for this ride.
:passitleft:
bro you got in before i even finished it! Frickin touch screen phones lol. Oh yer another one where bilbos trying not to swear. Any bets on what page itll happen? Lol

bro you got in before i even finished it! Frickin touch screen phones lol. Oh yer another one where bilbos trying not to swear. Any bets on what page itll happen? Lol
I'll keep the filthy jokes over in my journal! #respect

I'm still waiting for the Barney's box to show up. I'll be running a journal with their gear this fall.

For now, I'll just follow along so you can show me how it's done.
:nomo:

I'll keep the filthy jokes over in my journal! #respect

I'm still waiting for the Barney's box to show up. I'll be running a journal with their gear this fall.

For now, I'll just follow along so you can show me how it's done.
:nomo:
Appreciated bro!!
Thats a kick in the pooper (the deleting has already started)
They did say itll probably take a while. I know it sucks for you guys on that side of the water with the european seed stockers... but to be fair check the sponsor prize lists and see how many WONT ship here lol.

Appreciated bro!!
Thats a kick in the pooper (the deleting has already started)
They did say itll probably take a while. I know it sucks for you guys on that side of the water with the european seed stockers... but to be fair check the sponsor prize lists and see how many WONT ship here lol.
I'll always forward shit along bro...

I'm gonna look in to some shipping costs this week.
:thumb:

Ive got a @Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth going right now. As you can see the left one is Barneys the other isnt. And its grtting grown over by the ST hahahahaha
Thats a damn nice plant there Nicky! Bet she smells straight up sugar water lol. Love them sweet strains.
Im super excited to smash into some barneys genetics. Been a long time coming mate.

Love it! Always great to open another grow journal for another grow! Easy to check out! Haha! :rollit::passitleft:
Had to be done to showcase your light! Only been a few days but i love it already. Its far away from the babies but there is zero stretch and the older girls who are closer are just chugging along nicely.. its like the light knows! Lol

I made it, the new light looks amazing should grow some monsters!!! Excited to see you grow these ladies out!!!
Glad ya here OS. She is pulling her weight so far cuz. Im deeefinitely investing in more soon. Especially for summer. I need 6 of em for my flower room lmao itll be like opening the gates of heaven in there lol.

Thats a damn nice plant there Nicky! Bet she smells straight up sugar water lol. Love them sweet strains.
Im super excited to smash into some barneys genetics. Been a long time coming mate.
In fairly new asst growing so Thank you for the compliment. I got lucky with Barneys cuz i didnt know they were one of the best!!!! I'm so happy i found them great genetics. Yes my Sweet Tooth smells so sweet i love it. Says its indica dominate but i think the pheno i got is leaning more Sativa with her thin leaves and shes getting tall. I tie her down and she pops her string every day!!!! Mmmmm i can'twait bro. Ive also got their pineappke chunk,tangerine dream and Amnesia Lemon. Yup i love my Barneys!!!!!! Happy harvest

Had to be done to showcase your light! Only been a few days but i love it already. Its far away from the babies but there is zero stretch and the older girls who are closer are just chugging along nicely.. its like the light knows! Lol
Thanks Bilbobudkin, if there is any other feedback and advice , please feel free to let me know as well. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom