Bilbo's Barney's Banger With The Mars Hydro TS1000 Oioiii!

In fairly new asst growing so Thank you for the compliment. I got lucky with Barneys cuz i didnt know they were one of the best!!!! I'm so happy i found them great genetics. Yes my Sweet Tooth smells so sweet i love it. Says its indica dominate but i think the pheno i got is leaning more Sativa with her thin leaves and shes getting tall. I tie her down and she pops her string every day!!!! Mmmmm i can'twait bro. Ive also got their pineappke chunk,tangerine dream and Amnesia Lemon. Yup i love my Barneys!!!!!! Happy harvest
Yer man barneys are the shit! First time im growing their stuff but i have frequented the coffee shops a fair few times n can testify to the quality of their bud :p lol.
While sweet tooth may be indica dom its still a hybrid so the sativa genes will show occasionally. Funny thing with hybrids it can look indica or sativa but smoke how ever it wants to smoke lol. Also keep in mind when you chop for desired effect cuz :p

Okey dokey! The girls are definitely appreciating that TS1000 man. Had the lid off the humidome over night yesterday and the babys seem perfectly fine. No crispiness so were ite. I have given em a little spray of water but i made sure to leave the tent door open and shook excess water drops off the leaves a few times before i left so shouldnt get burned.

Attachments

• 20190416_180032.jpg
    20190416_180032.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
ooooo another Barneys to drool over. squeezing in bilbo. want to see what the light does too.
Yerrr buddy. Love me some barneys.
The lights doing good so far. Definitely prefer it to HPS for veg and seedlings... wont be too long until we see the flower verdict though :p.

Bonjour.
Girls are doing loooovely. Up potted the little ones a couple days ago. Just waiting for that pot to dry out, the roots to go searching and they should take off. Like a frog with a french banger up its ass.

Peppermint Kush looks so pretty with her FIM shoots kinda spiraling together. Ima call her Schnapps. As people who know me will know once a girl gets fed shes gotta have a name (for the chart)... well first real feed isnt for a couple days yet but whatever. The name came to me n i liked it, so deal with it.

I cant believe how much these girls love this light. Zero stretch on the seedlings, larger girls are moving at a leisurely pace. No signs of stress on the seedlings since being up potted and subsiquently got closer to the light. I may take it up a notch soon just to encourage a liiittle stretch... dunno if that will even happen if i do though lol. LEDs are weird man... i think i like em. Dont think id like a blurple one though :s not for me. The nice white light of the TS1000 is just like opening a window rather than a grow tent lol.

Bonjour.
Girls are doing loooovely. Up potted the little ones a couple days ago. Just waiting for that pot to dry out, the roots to go searching and they should take off. Like a frog with a french banger up its ass.

Peppermint Kush looks so pretty with her FIM shoots kinda spiraling together. Ima call her Schnapps. As people who know me will know once a girl gets fed shes gotta have a name (for the chart)... well first real feed isnt for a couple days yet but whatever. The name came to me n i liked it, so deal with it.

I cant believe how much these girls love this light. Zero stretch on the seedlings, larger girls are moving at a leisurely pace. No signs of stress on the seedlings since being up potted and subsiquently got closer to the light. I may take it up a notch soon just to encourage a liiittle stretch... dunno if that will even happen if i do though lol. LEDs are weird man... i think i like em. Dont think id like a blurple one though :s not for me. The nice white light of the TS1000 is just like opening a window rather than a grow tent lol.
Awesome Bilbo! Heathy youngsters!

Yer i broke my no swearing rule and what! If there was a middle finger emoji id hit it right now.
heeheee. you been drinking ??. havin it today bilbo !!!. lol
All looking good mate. so close to going led myself now. been loyal hps for 25 years but heat in my tent is getting to be a real pain with having to keep rdwc res temps down too. Cool tubes are working to a point and vitually touchable glass but general temps been hitting 36°c !!!!!!!. never done Mh for veg and used dual spectrum in the past, boy they cook. love the mars range but always falls down to needing more than one light and the crazy cost of led's. Tried a few times for a sponsors generosity to show the change, hoping the conversion could interest other hps dinosaurs to move over too but sadly no interest from them so far. Never seem to be in a position to lay the initial cost out. Might flog one of the kids on ebay or offer 2 of them to come work in china until 16 for some decent ones !!! . Those ts1000 have my full attention at present. love the length( That's what she said!!) and as you point out , the light colour too. What are they like for heat ?.

Fantastic Bilbo. I’ve been wanting to see a grow with that light. They claim 2.5 grams a watt. I hope it can produce that...
:high-five::passitleft:
You and me both brother!! Dont revkon ill get that cos i dont think ill have a full canopy in there... actually no fuck that i will make sure i got a full canopy in there lmao.

Back
Top Bottom